December 2013 Moms
Options

Nbd Serta icomfort

So I know I got some good mattress recs while DH and I were researching them. We wound up with the Reinvention from the iComfort Directions series. And I hate it. I'm always waking up in pain and I'm thinking it's too form for my side sleeper ways so may exchange it (DH loves it, so convincing him another 30 nights aren't going to improve anything). ANYWAY, those sleeping on an icomfort - which model do you have? Do you like it?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Nbd Serta icomfort

• Options
    We just have the regular iComfort and it's fabulous.  We liked it so much, we bought a second one.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Options
    Maybe I should give it more time, we've only had it about 4 weeks. Thankfully it doesn't get too hot so far
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, I have the one Sooz has -- but it's weirdly not hot for me?  The only time I was hot was while I was pregnant, but I basically sweat my way from weeks 16-39 no matter where I was or what time of day it was.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Options
    We have the revolution, I think? It's almost 3 years old now. It's insanely comfortable but also insanely hot despite the supposed 'cooling technology'. My dh has a herniated disk and it actually helped him a lot and I had no discomfort after the first few days, so I'm not sure what the deal is for you :(. I'd ask to try a softer model out. I know ours was the 2nd from best one when we got it the 'nicest' one just didn't feel as comfortable.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Is this the Serta version of the Tempurpedic?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"