March 2014 Moms

Baby Whisperer

Is anyone using some or all of her techniques? I have some questions about night feedings.
image         Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Baby Whisperer

• I did it at 6 months with my daughter, but I haven't done much other than a loose EASY schedule with LO.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• I am doing the routine not anything scheduled, if that makes sense. I do the dream feed about three hours after she goes down but then feed about five hours after that? Then she's up about two hours after that, is this normal?
  • Loading the player...
  • I think that sounds pretty good, but I don't remember enough to know what she would say about that.  Up until about a week ago, we were doing the exact same thing... He would go down around 7 or 8, I would do a dream feed around 10, and then he would sleep until about 3 or 4 and then eat again 2 hours after that.  I'm hoping we get back to that some time soon... right now he's eating every 2 hours at night. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Ok, this helps. This is going to sound crazy but I'm thinking about getting a coaching session with a local sleeping coach. I just don't know when I will know to stop doing these things or if I just preempt the second feed and try and get to her before she wakes. It's FTM jitters. Before this we were also up 3-4 times a night and I work full time so I have been wrecked!
  • In Houston there is a motherhood center and it is awesome! They have everything a new mom needs...people wise. Apparently, this is more common than you think!
  • Hit reply too soon, I just want to use a coach for asking the one off questions but I understand you can also hire someone to come and do it for you. Which had my wee one not taken to it so quickly, I was going to pay someone to help me. God bless my SO he doesn't like it when she cries at all...I would have need some kind of help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"