February 2015 Moms

Brook !

I have a high risk pregnacy. I'm 7 weeks pregnant as of yesterday, and I have type 1 diabetes. Had my first ultrasound, and measure 6w2d, next one is on July 7th.

Re: Brook !

• jaztasticjaztastic member
    edited June 2014
    Hey there Brooklyn... 
    First let me say welcome to the board, but I also wanted to say your full name, and birthday are showing in your ultrasound photos. 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • I'm cringing on your behalf, please edit the pics before posting them. Dangerous 'round these parts--the internet is full of strange people. 
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ducktale said:
    Also 1996? Wow I feel old.
    She could be my daughter...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ducktale said:
    Also 1996? Wow I feel old.
    She could be my daughter...
    I didn't want to go there...
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LOL, she could be my younger sister. ;-) In all seriousness, Brook, congrats on your ultrasound pics.

I second what the other ladies said about internet security--we have witnessed crazies in the past. Maybe you could crop your pictures and edit your post?
    BabyFruit Ticker    image

F15 December Siggy Challenge:
    Holiday Decorations Fail
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"