November 2013 Moms
Options

ignore

PeachsMamaPeachsMama member
edited June 2014 in November 2013 Moms

My parents are pissing me off. My mom quit her job because she hated it (she's a nurse and was working with dying children.. ) My dad thinks she only quit so she can watch LO full time. And she does love watching my son and I LOVE the free childcare but they don't have insurance because my dad is self employed and I hear about it from both of them CONSTANTLY! Dad is whining and complaining because he doesn't think mom is even looking for a job (which she isn't) and mom is complaining because all she wants to do is watch LO and dad won't stop asking her "find a job yet???"

STOP PUTTING ME IN THE MIDDLE!!!! It's not my fault she quit!

And we just can't seem to get ahead financially.. It's so frustrating.. and stressful to the point that I constantly feel sick to my stomach..

Re: ignore

• Options

It's so hard. And my mom complains about the fight they had the night before every time she comes to watch LO (mon,tues, wed, and sat) and on sundays on our way to church and everytime she calls me! I'm so tired of hearing it. And she acts like it's a big surprise! Dad told her they couldn't afford for her to not have a job because of insurance when I got pregnant!

I tell my mom all the time that I don't want to hear it but she just won't let it go. We have a dependable childcare provider that LO went to before she quit and he still goes there when my mom can't so she can't use that as an excuse. I just wish she'd find a job so we can all stop hearing about it.

• Options
    She's EXTREMELY picky about where she will work.. And what department she wants.. So although there are jobs out there she doesn't want them. She's suffering without insurance because they can't afford her pain medication for her back (all her disks in her back are fused) so she's in pain 24/7. But she doesn't care. Just wants to stay home with my boy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"