2»

Re: PSA screenames with real names

• Done! Thanks for the post
  • ems0523ems0523 member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am nut sure how it works exactly, but for those it didn't work for. Try a different sn. Wonder if your first was taken.
    Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • THANK YOU!!!!  When it logged me in with FB it didn't give me an option for a screen name and I've despised that it was my name.  I was katecorum and now I'm kefttsc.

MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• aggiebugaggiebug member
    edited July 2014
    i just noticed my op was edited....  

I get the intention but i think making a edit for more info and adding info to the bottom is a better idea.  I feel almost violated.  @sugahcookie01
    Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • aggiebug said:
    i just noticed my op was edited....  

I get the intention but i think making a edit for more info and adding info to the bottom is a better idea.  I feel almost violated.  @sugahcookie01
    Sorry! I was just adding the info to the top that you'd mentioned you didn't remember (the e-mail addy and TK info). No violation intended, lady! I tagged you to let you know, I guess you didn't see that earlier. My bad :(
    I know you didn't.  I just went back and it was really weird.  Like I said I got your intention, just felt weird.

and being mostly mobile i rarely get notifications
    Fred Rogers
  • Ducktale said:

amt0312 said:

I totally get how this can be a problem....but now we have too many stickies on our board. Or maybe I just complain too much. 

You can dismiss them once you've seen them! Hover next to the star and a gear should show up. Then click DISMISS :)
    What about mobile?

Sorry to quote myself, but @sugahcookie01‌ is there any way to dismiss them mobile? The scrolling is extra annoying mobile, and I'm almost always on TB on my phone
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • aggiebugaggiebug member
    edited July 2014
    Ducktale said:
    amt0312 said:
    I totally get how this can be a problem....but now we have too many stickies on our board. Or maybe I just complain too much. 
    You can dismiss them once you've seen them! Hover next to the star and a gear should show up. Then click DISMISS :)
    What about mobile?
    Sorry to quote myself, but @sugahcookie01‌ is there any way to dismiss them mobile? The scrolling is extra annoying mobile, and I'm almost always on TB on my phone

I haven't figured that out yet and I tried and tried yesterday

edit @ducktale   which browser do you use.  I just figured out on Chrome you can request desktop site and when it loads the gear icon is there for you to dismiss it.
    Fred Rogers
  • I use tb mobile app for the our bmb. No wsy to dismiss announcements that I can see.. I did figure out how to get notifications mobile tho... I felt that was a victory!
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• Mine wasn't my full name now, but it was at one time, so I changed mine. Hopefully you all still recognize me. I totally forgot there was another Amber Nicole on here - sorry @ambernicoleforever!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• aggiebug said:

Ducktale said:

Ducktale said:

amt0312 said:

What about mobile?

I haven't figured that out yet and I tried and tried yesterday

edit @ducktale   which browser do you use.  I just figured out on Chrome you can request desktop site and when it loads the gear icon is there for you to dismiss it.

I have an iPhone, so I just use safari. Is this better on the app?
    imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Ducktale said:

Ducktale said:

amt0312 said:

What about mobile?
    Eek... No idea. I've only done it on a computer which is really easy. That's why I haven't worried about adding announcements because we can get rid of them once we have seen them.

If anyone figured this out lease share.

I can also unannounced some stuff that isn't necessary anymore

I would love less announcements, but I don't speak for the group. Maybe they can be combined somehow?
    imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I actually just changed mine the other day. Thanks for the post!
  • Trying again for the name change...
  • Frustrated
  • I will keep trying... Sorry that it will be like spam as I keep checking
  • So I changed my name (from amberhoon) but it looks like my avatar disappeared (at least on mobile). I tried to resave it on tb and tk and it still looks like the general one. Anyone have a resolution?

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"