September 2014 Moms

@smileygirl18

@smileygirl18 can you please add Baby Decklen to our angels list? His momma has only been here a couple times, but he is an S14 baby forever.

imageimage

Re: @smileygirl18

• Such a heart breaking loss. I can't imagine what his parents are going through right now.
  • This is so sad. I would check in on FB a few times a week, very sad to hear this.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • kmbk27kmbk27 member
    Lots of love and hugs to his family. Just went through and read the whole Facebook page. If his mama is still around the boards, we are thinking of you and sweet Decklen.

^^^ September Signature: TV series I plan on binge watching with my newborn I do what I want. ^^^

image    image

<3 Gage Douglas 09.04.2014...my sunshine after the rain.

• My heart breaks for this family. They will be in thoughts and prayers and so will their sweet Angel Decklen. He was such a fighter, and will always be in our hearts as a S14 baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So, so sad. Thinking of Baby Decklan and his amazing strong parents.
  • Praying for them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @smileygirl18 can you please add Baby Decklen to our angels list? His momma has only been here a couple times, but he is an S14 baby forever.

I apologize. I didn't see that you'd posted this before I posted the other thread. 

No worries sparks, a lot of people probably missed this because of the title. The more thoughts and prayers for the family the better <3

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"