July 2014 Moms
Options

What are you reading?

I'm currently reading  Stephen King's The Shining for the first time. I haven't seen the movie either, so it's sorta neat reading something so popular with no spoilers. 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.

Re: What are you reading?

• Options
    "What to Expect the First Year".

The doctor gave it to me.  I figured 'what the hell'.
    *SIGGY*
    Baby G born 6/6/14, 37 weeks 1 day due to preeclampsia.  5lb12oz 19"
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    jcartzjcartz member
    Gone by James Patterson
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

BabyFruit Ticker>
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran. I'm a huge history nerd :)

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    We Are Water by Wally Lamb
  • Options
    The time travelers wife. SometHing easy andmindmindless
    image.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    The Fault in Our Stars
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Chaos by Ted Dekker
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    It's finally my turn to pick up The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith and The Goldfinch at the library. Can't wait!
  • Options
    Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
                                                           photo Loss_zpse03013d0.png      image

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm reading Dragonfly in Amber - the second book of the Outlander series. I'm about halfway through and already have the next two books waiting for me on the bookshelf!
  • Options
    The Goldfinch, it's been going slow. I'm hoping I can get some reading done in the hospital after my c section Wednesday.
  • Options
    Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner
  • Options
    This is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options
    Americanah

Mom to one beautiful July '14 little girl

• Options
    @MSUDucks‌ I loved the Historian! I'm such a scaredy cat, it freaked me out a bit.
  • Options
    Just started The Cuckoo's Calling tonight.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ekg688Ekg688 member
    The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding. Pretty crunchy but lots of good info.
  • Options
    AcsimAcsim member
    The Game of Thrones series. It's really good! I know it's a song of something, but I can't remember if it's fire and ice or ice and fire, so easier to just say GOT! Lol. I also have the Divergent series waiting for me.
  • Options
    The baby whisperer, and the instruction Manuel on how to put our new bouncer together. :-??

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options
    Just finished the Maze Runner series. I'm enjoying all these teen novels turned movies way too much lately :D Super easy, fast paced read!
  • Options
    The Next Best Thing by Jennifer Weiner. Easy breezy chick lit only for month 9!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm reading the Divergent series. Really good for mindless, easy reading and at this point that's about all I can handle!

• Options
    The Fault in our Stars. It's been laying around the house for 2 years, figured it's about time now that the movie is out... Haha.
  • Options
    ksuRN09 said:

Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah

This is so good. I couldn't get through the last 50 pages without wiping my eyes and taking breaks every couple pages!

I'm currently not reading anything but I am waiting for another Jodi Picoult to come out and the third book of The Passage by Justin Cronin.
    imageimage

BFP #1 11.10.13 EDD 07.22.14 Stick baby cake!
    image https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/ee/d355aa73ed49767417acbbe29ed0e6.png  BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty. I loved What Alice Forgot so I am hoping this book is just as good. Usually I read before bed but lately I have been so exhausted. Hopefully I can plow through it during upcoming pumping sessions :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker} image
  • Options
    Kears3Kears3 member
    "Bringing Up Bébé". It's about French parenting...interesting read!
  • Options
    A collection of Sherlock Holmes cases by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Been a favorite of mine since high school, but I forget how these stories end, so it's fun to read again. :)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Longbourne. It's Pride and Prejudice fan fiction about the lives of the servants.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm currently reading Oracle's Moon by Thea Harrison.  I tried to read Once Bitten by Trina Lee but couldn't get myself into it.  I'm also currently listening to Catching Fire on my iphone but making slow progress of it since I used to listen to it while cleaning or walking the dogs...neither of which I do very much anymore.

Mostly, I'm sitting around waiting for my copy of Shattered by Kevin Hearne to come in.  Erg.  Want to read it so much.

• Options

Gone Girl, just finished it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"