December 2013 Moms

Two Dots Question!

So those of you that play the game, how do you power up (I think that's what it's called)?
A thing came on my screen that said "Stuck on a level? Try using Power Up!" Well I've been stuck on level 14 for like 2 days now, and I'm getting so angry!! HELP!

Re: Two Dots Question!

• Does it mean like a bomb or extra turns? Never seen it and I've been stuck on 69 for a week.
  • Does it mean like a bomb or extra turns? Never seen it and I've been stuck on 69 for a week.

I have no idea!!
    How the heck did you get to 69?? I'm pretty sure I'll be on 14 forever.

• Loading the player...
  • mcncheese said:

Whoever suggested this game..... Ahh I'm addicted! Why 5 lives??? I need moarrrrr!!!!!

Seriously. I did not need to be addicted to another game!

I have no idea!! How the heck did you get to 69?? I'm pretty sure I'll be on 14 forever.
    I play a lot. :)
  • I used to force close the app to restart but the most recent update fixed that bug. Bah!
  • It's addicting but when you start a level (or restart after a lost life) and you see squares to start with it's like Christmas!
    imageimageimage

Sebastian: March 3, 2010

2nd Tri Angel Baby: November 2012

McKenna: December 2, 2013

• Sorry guys! It was me! Level 14 was really hard. I'm stuck on 16 now. @notkateanymore‌, how in the world did you get to level 69?
  • I was stick on 42 for days. Finally got it today. Moving on up! @notkateanymore‌ I'm coming for you!! ;)

Me: 31 | DH: 33

DS1: 12.23.13 | DS2: 05.06.16

BFP: 06.30.19 | EDD: 3.9.20

**TW**
    TTC3: 11.18
    BFP: 02.05.19
    CP: 03.07.19
    *really traumatic recovery*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"