March 2014 Moms

douchebag confessions

This can't wait till friday, I need to get this off my chest. MH has been pissy all weekend and we had some words over text (yep, we were in the same house, we communicate well) so when I was getting ready to go to the grocery store I took my bags out to the car and text him that we were going. I went back in the house to get LO and he apparently text me back a few times saying wait he wanted to go.

I was just getting in the car and checking my texts when he came outside yelling, apparently assuming I was ignoring his text and he didn't give me a chance to explain. So LO and I left, but on the way there I was stuck behind a car doing 20 in a 25 and stopping forever at each stop sign. I got pissed and passed them, which was legal there but I was clearly Pissed off.

As luck would have it, they were going to the store too and parked across from me and the mom got out and just stood behind my car waiting for me to get out. So I did, and we literally ended up screaming at each other in the parking lot. I have road rage, but I've NEVER done anything like this. So I got back in my car and left to go to another store but 5 minutes down the road I calmed down and realized what a bitch I was. I went back to apologize but by then they had already left.

I felt so bad that I wasn't able to apolgize and even worse for having LO in the car which I swore I'd never get pissy with traffic when she's with me. :(
Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

Re: douchebag confessions

• I did somehing like that years ago. MH (we weren't married yet) and a friend of his were with me, and I got into a screaming fight with some chick in the parking lot. It was the one time MH said he was embarrassed to be with me. At least you had the decency to want to apologize! I went into the store and spent the entire time worrying I was going to run into her in there. Honestly, I couldn't even remember what she looked like.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you all for sharing your stories, I feel better about it :)
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"