August 2014 Moms
Options

I need some Pain Meds!

edited June 2014 in August 2014 Moms
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: I need some Pain Meds!

• Options
    BeachMBeachM member
    I'm sorry, that sounds really awful. I can't say that I am, but I never experienced any early labor signs with my first either. I will probably freak out if I see bits of mucous plug this time.

• Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    I had some of those things before preterm labor a couple weeks ago - more back pain, more/different discharge, and of course contractions. Sorry everything's so painful. You need someone to wait on you!

first son stillborn 7/20/13 at 39 weeks due to Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy
    It's a girl! Baby Anna was born August 3, 2014!

• Options
    Friday night I had the worst lower back pain I've ever had in my life, which lasted in to most of Saturday. I took a shower at 4am I was almost in tears. I've also had a little discharge but nothing as extreme as your symptoms. I think it just depends on the day, for me. Definitely slowing down but there are some days I feel amazing and others I can barely get out of bed. I'm not as close as you though. ..I still have 7 weeks to go, so we'll see! Sorry you're feeling so crappy :( Hopefully you get some relief. ..or a BABY! SOON :)
    BabyFetus Ticker

Our first.. Baby BOY! EDD 8/20/14 :) 
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

This is me too!  I've always had little to no BH contractions in my previous pregnancies. With this one I have them every day for weeks and they are so bad I'm having to breathe through them.  The baby hates them too. She spreads out in a star shape when they start.

My midwife just said yeah, your third one often has more toning contractions. Ugh. I'm a bit worried as these contractions hurt more than my labor for my first.  I do find I get fewer of them when I wear my support belt, but I hate wearing it when I'm sitting for work.

• Options
    RacllaRaclla member
    I'm hurting so much more this time.  My hips and pelvic region are so sore when I try to sleep.  

The doc (and the nurse who has two kids) both said it's just because it gets worse the more kids you have.  Mine pregnancies are back to back, and the doc said that would make it worse.

It sucks.  

Tylenol and a hot shower sound like a good idea.  Hopefully that'll help.

I had insane amounts of discharge the day before DD was born.  It had little bits of blood it in though.  That's how I knew it was the real deal, and I was laboring.  I had no clue there was so much 'goop' inside of me.  
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • Options
  • Options
    RacllaRaclla member
    Take care of yourself!!!

Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • Options
  • Options
    Good luck!
    photo c9f20a08-e61b-4141-972e-d243ea91d7a9.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    Oh gosh, sending all my good thoughts.  Hope you and baby are ok! 
  • Options
    That's great news! Glad everything is OK and hopefully you can get home and get some rest :)
    BabyFetus Ticker

Our first.. Baby BOY! EDD 8/20/14 :) 
  • Options
    Good news! !

• Options
    Glad everything is ok! Sorry you're having so many aches and pains though. Hope things get a bit better soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Glad everything is OK, but how damn annoying!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    So glad things aren't progressing.  I hope you find something that relieves some of the pain.  I soaked in a Jacuzzi tub this weekend (not hot tub...just jets) and it was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"