November 2014 Moms

Any one been to the movies lately?

DH and I went to see Transformers last night and LO was moving like crazy! Not sure if it was the sound, my involuntary reactions to the 3D action or the popcorn *lol* But wow, bipping and bopping for quite awhile.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Any one been to the movies lately?

• Love Wicked!! I saw Malificent but it was a few weeks ago so I dont remember any crazy movement. Maybe I should see another movie! ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Went and saw Jersey Boys last night. Loved the music!!
    TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

• I wish I could feel my baby move! :((

On a side note, we went to the drive in last week and saw 22 Jump Street
  • We saw how to train your dragon 2, I only felt LO during the emotional parts where I was trying not to bawl like a baby!
  • Haven't been to the movies, but I have been to two different musicals. I got lots of movement during both!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We went to a monir league baseball game and he was jumping around like crazy. I think it was the noise. :-)
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• LmoistLmoist member
    Movie theater here does 25 cent kid movies every week during Summers so we have gone to a few movies so far and baby is definitely more active while at the movies. I could hardly sit through the movie today because it was so distracting. I won't be paying to go to regular movies until after baby is born!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"