February 2013 Moms

Ack - help me plan naps tomorrow?

So, I goofed. I have a coworker/friend coming over tomorrow evening at 7:30 to sit at my apartment while DS sleeps and I go on date #2 with Cute Dad. I forgot until today that weekend bedtimes are usually a little later than weeknight bedtimes since he takes both a morning and afternoon nap. 

Another friend has agreed to take DS for a couple of hours tomorrow afternoon so I can get an oil change and clean my bathroom (exciting stuff, I know), and the time we agreed to was 11-2 ish. 

It's a little after 8 PM and I just got DS to sleep, which is totally normal for Sat and Sun. What would you suggest I do tomorrow? 

-Ask my coworker/friend if she can come later? (If you did this, would you also ask if she could stay a little later?) This would also push the date later which is less of an issue
-Try to reschedule with my afternoon-friend and get DS to take a single nap during that time slot (like he does at DC), and hope for an earlier bedtime?
-Let DS take his morning nap, maybe cut it short, and only let him take a short afternoon nap when he gets home that afternoon?
-Let DS take his morning nap, as long as he wants, and then skip any afternoon nap in hopes of an early bedtime?

Frick, is this really complicated, or am I making it that way? I am also a little freaked about leaving DS in the evening. I'm so worried that will be the night he decides to wake up after 2 hours and be traumatized when I'm not there :-S

Any suggestions are welcome. 

Re: Ack - help me plan naps tomorrow?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"