January 2015 Moms
Options

You know you're boring when...

The highlight of your night is packing up your new diaper bag.

I'm seriously excited about my Juju Be BFF diaper bag. My skip hop one really didn't hold up well and we are traveling soon so I'm happy to have a back pack bag!

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

Re: You know you're boring when...

• Options
    Omg sassy! I may be late to the game, but love the name change! I know you've mentioned it in the past. :)

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

• Options
    Just googled it, so cute! I was shopping online for one today with no luck. That one is more than I wanted to spend, but I love the patterns!! I think it might be worth it :x
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Smelh324‌ I didn't want to spend that much either, but it has plenty of room for toddler and newborn stuff so I figure we will "grow into" it.

I spent $110 on the skip hop bag that ripped within the first month and I hate the set up. I dislike having a center compartment for everything with little mesh pockets. Everything got lost/smushed. I'm kicking myself for not spending the extra $50 from the beginning!

• Options
    I had a jujube with my first. Top notch quality!!
  • Options
    Oooh that bag is tempting, its more than I planned on spending, with the versatility of the different kinds of straps, may be able to talk DH into it.
    Me: 34    DH: 28.  Married Jan 2012.  Started TTC Jan 2014.  Got our first BFP April 28th. Baby Boy Born: December 24 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Grow! photo leela_grow.gif
  • Options
    I love that pattern @Stargirlb‌ but H wouldn't go for it. I ended up with silver ice.

• Options
    YaMrWhiteYaMrWhite member
    edited June 2014
    I have a regular tote with pockets from Vera Bradley that was on sale. Can you tell me what exactly you like about this one? I'm possibly in the market.
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Options
    @YaMrWhite‌ this is going to be long. Sorry!

I like that this one has Teflon like material so it is liquid resistant.

The front pocket is to hold my stuff and it is completely separate from the rest of the bag. I'm keeping my essentials in a wristlet which I can tether to the bag and un-clip it to move it to my purse easily. (I keep nonessentials like gum and Chapstick in every bag)

The main compartment opens forward a bit when you unzip it which makes finding stuff easier. That compartment also has several zipper pouches and open pockets so I can put stuff I don't use too often in the side or zip up the stuff I don't want DD to get to.

That compartment is also pretty deep so I can fit a lot in it, but it keeps it's form so I'm not fighting against the bag trying to find stuff.

It comes with a changing pad (I'm not sure of many diaper-specific bags don't any more)

I can carry her drink and mine on the outside of the bag plus there's an easy access zipper to hold phones and cameras.

It has straps for a messenger bag or a back pack.

I read reviews on diaper bags for toddler and newborns that I could wear on my back since it would like to use my Ergo with this one. It came down to the Juju Be (BFF or Be Prepared) or Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy. The PPB has one main compartment that has pockets all around, but my Skip Hop bag is set up like that and I could never find anything on the sides or the bottom because the bag was constantly falling inward. I looked at YouTube videos (that should be a FFFC for me) and saw how others had arranged their JJB and PPB and found I liked the JJB better.

• Options
    Wow. You sure did some research! I wish I wasn't that lazy about bags. But then again, I have you to do the research for me ;) hehe. Thanks for the info. I think you've sold me!
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"