February 2013 Moms

Wine Fail

You know what's a bummer about a DH who doesn't touch the vino? He has no idea what to do when you send him out for the goods. I texted him I wanted Sauvignon Blanc, because you know, summer. He comes back with Cabernet Sauvignon. Apparently he clued in to only one word in the name of the wine, and assumed any wine with Sauvignon in it would be fine. The he asked, "What's the difference?" 

Amateur. I went back and exchanged it. Cliiiiink! 
[Deleted User]TarheelMama202jesuisfatiguee[Deleted User]tamarar5wifeofadam

Re: Wine Fail

• DC2London said:

WTAF, Mr. Dubs?

My thoughts exactly.

[Deleted User]TarheelMama202
  • LOL! That sounds like something my DH would do. But he'd do it on purpose. He knows more about wine than I do, but he still doesn't drink it.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

•     
  • I'll take your bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon.  That's what I was drinking last night.  I'm so limited in my wine choices :(

• DC2London said:
    I'll take your bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon.  That's what I was drinking last night.  I'm so limited in my wine choices :(
    @wifeofadam limited bc of your GAPS diet?
    I'm only allowed to drink dry wines.  I know there are dry whites, but I haven't tried them yet and I'm always afraid of introducing something new and starting a flare-up.  And I was never a huge white wine person to begin with.  Maybe some of you could suggest a white that has a low sugar content.

•     
  • @wifeofadam‌ you changed your name!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

wifeofadam