TTC After a Loss

Weekend Throat Punch

Daily, vents, frustrations, shitty shit, etc go here.

Re: Weekend Throat Punch

• Just giving a general TP to this weekend itself because it means that I'm going back to work on Monday post 2nd loss. Glad to be getting back into a regular routine but not looking forward to the returning conversations and sad looks since I already looked obviously pregnant when I went out. UGH.

BFP #1- 4/2011; DD Brynn born 12/2011

BFP #2- 7/13; EDD- 4/2/14; Lost DS at 20 weeks (11/16/13) due to cord accident

BFP #3- 3/14; EDD- 11/28/14; Lost DD at 15 weeks (6/7/14)- cause unknown

To my angels- I held you every second of your lives and I'll love you every second of mine.

• Loading the player...
  • Tablefor5 said:
    @sunflwra ((HUGS))

To my angels- I held you every second of your lives and I'll love you every second of mine.

• ((Hugs)) @sunflwra‌
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • @sunflwra‌ Hopefully getting back to your routine will help. Sending hugs.

My TP for today- a girlfriend of mine who lives in a different state offered to let me borrow her fetal home doppler for this pregnancy. It arrived in the mail today and I saw it before DH could intercept it. Salt in the wound for sure considering my baby was taken from my body yesterday. :(  This is a tough pill to swallow.
    DS1 born 4/17/11
    DS2 born 2/22/13
    MMC 5/16/14@8w2d
    DD due 5/9/15 Please be our
    RAINBOW

imageimage
  • Big ((hugs)) @sunflwra‌ and @mpiemont‌
    ----
    *I am no longer regularly posting on TB because of the fucked up debacle of Jan 2015 when administrators banned long-term members and mods with no notice and completely dismantled a community full of women who cared about each other.  If you see me posting it's only to give support to a poster who needs it or to post something important enough that I need to say.  I am no longer responding to  anything other than issues that affect people who I care about*
    37 years old, MH is 42
    TTC since 2010; Dx Unexplained Infertility; possible male factor 
    August 2012 through June 2013:  6 IUIs with clomid and trigger shot, all BFNs
    7/2013, Pregnant! Unmedicated--we were on a treatment break
    8/20/13 no heart beat; 8/23/13 d&c
    3/15/14 IVF #1:  Lupron/Follistim/Menopur; ER 3/10 resulting in four transfer grade blastocysts, transferred one pretty blast and froze the remaining three. BFN. 
    Natural FET in May cancelled because the universe hates me my hormones were not cooperating.
    6/24/14 FET #1: transferred two pretty embryos; BFN   
    8/28/14 FET #2: BFP, ended in Chemical pregnancy

Done with medical intervention and getting used to the idea of CFNBC.  

All welcome
  • @mpiemont - big hugs to you- I hate the unexpected jabs :(

• I felt the same way going back to work. But I was honest and couldn't believe how many of my coworkers had endured losses as well. It's more common than I thought.
  • @mpiemont‌, I'm sorry. That must have been hard. Be kind to yourself.

December 4                     image

Married-1/2012
    TTC-8/2013   BFP-4/18/14  EDD: 12/29/12 MC-5/17/14 @ 7w4d
    BFP #2-11/13/14  EDD: 7/26/14  Beta #1: 11/14/13 (135 progesterone: 19.5)   Beta #2" 11/17/14 (733 ) 
    Hoping for good news!

Everyone Welcome

• Seh114Seh114 member
    Big (((hugs))) to you both!
  • Ouch @mpiemont‌ I'm so sorry. Hugs @sunflwra
                          January Siggy Challenge: You had one job

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm sorry @sunflwra‌ I'm sure that's going to be rough for a bit ((hugs))

@mpiemont‌ I'm sooo sorry! :( ((hugs))

My TP goes to my DH tonight! I finally got a +Opk but didn't tell DH in case that made it awkward. But he says he's just not in the mood. We're on vacation, in a king suite, with 6 hrs to kill and you're not in the mood?! Wtf... :/ so annoyed. I gave up after 2 hrs of trying subtly and said 'well you're ruining it anyways so, hey I was pushing cause I got a +.' 'Oh, well we did it yesterday so it's good' FML. So I got on Facebook to pass the time - bam! Pg announcement due the same time as my EDD. :'( sorry, I'm whining, just freaking irritated.
  • @YorkieLove83- I am sorry H is oblivious to your seductiveness!  I hate when that happens!

internet creepy ((hugs))

Married-1/2012
    BFP #2-11/13/14  EDD: 7/26/14  Beta #1: 11/14/13 (135 progesterone: 19.5)   Beta #2" 11/17/14 (733 ) 
    Hoping for good news!

Everyone Welcome

• I'm sorry @sunflwra‌ I'm sure that's going to be rough for a bit ((hugs))

@mpiemont‌ I'm sooo sorry! :( ((hugs))

My TP goes to my DH tonight! I finally got a +Opk but didn't tell DH in case that made it awkward. But he says he's just not in the mood. We're on vacation, in a king suite, with 6 hrs to kill and you're not in the mood?! Wtf... :/ so annoyed. I gave up after 2 hrs of trying subtly and said 'well you're ruining it anyways so, hey I was pushing cause I got a +.' 'Oh, well we did it yesterday so it's good' FML. So I got on Facebook to pass the time - bam! Pg announcement due the same time as my EDD. :'( sorry, I'm whining, just freaking irritated.

@mpiemont‌ and @ sunflwra ((hugs))
    @YorkieLove83‌ I'm so sorry...I just had a similar situation at home. But being on vacation...really?! Major TP to your DH. It's a vacation, you should just want to do it no matter what!!!

BFP: 3/9/2014  EDD: 11/11/2014  MMC: 4/10/2014  D&C: 4/11/2014
  • Km380Km380 member
    @YorkieLove83‌ I'm sorry, this is a monthly problem for me too. But really vacation? That blows. Did he not get the memo that hotel =sex? Tp to him!

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Me & Hubby: 34

TTC journey started 12/2012

BFP #1 6/5/2013, MC confirmed 6/26/2013 @ 7 wks

BFP#2 8/25/2013 MC confirmed 10/16/2013 @ 12 wks (D&C 10/18)

Diagnosis: unexplained RPL, unexplained IF.

Also have hypothyroidism

Started TTC again 12/2013

IUI#1:Clomid CD 3-7, Trigger'ed CD 12. IUI CD 14. BFN

IUI #2:Letrozole CD 3 - 7, Follistim CD 9, Trigger CD 10, IUI CD12. BFN

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/502498

image imageimage

• Thanks for the hugs everyone. I told him he's broken! A naked woman is laying 6 in from you. Said woman wants to have unlimited sex with you for the next few days... Wtf is wrong with you?! Lol hopefully he gets his shit together soon. He said he was on board with actively TTC. We'll see!
  • Sorry @YorkieLove83 :(   Boys are stupid sometimes!

• edited June 2014
    @sunflwra‌ they really are.. I seriously felt like replying 'oh, you're not in the mood today? Oh OK, I'll let my ovaries know they need hold off on ovulation until you say so!' ~X(
  • TP to MH. Sex last night was crucial and we got into an argument (not TTC related) late last night and sex was the last thing either of us wanted. It's frustrating because we rarely fight, but last night he was just pushing my buttons. Gahhhhhhh! Men!

Me-27 DH-29

TTC#1 January 2013

BFP February 27th 2014, MMC ended in D&C

Working on our rainbow!

Curious about my ute?

• @LittleMrsW sorry! TP to both our DH!!!
  • @YorkieLove83 - I see from your sig that you've been married for a little under a year. Unfortunately, the not wanting sex thing probably has less to do with him not wanting TTC, and more with that. I remember that starting about 6 months into my marriage, up until about 2 years, our sex life was horrible. We only had sex maybe once every 3 weeks, even though we had been together for 5 years previous and our sex life had been fine. It was very frustrating, and I could have seriously written what you wrote if we had been trying to TTC.
    Luckily, we got married pretty young (23 and 24 respectively) and so we decided to wait to TTC, so we had time for the sex thing to work itself out. Now MH pretty much can't keep his hands off of me, even when I'm not doing anything.
    I think it has something to do with men getting bored when they finally have what they want, and unfortunately seems to be pretty common *sigh*

My TP is for myself. I bought myself a bag of cherries last week (my favorite!) as a treat, and then I forgot half of the bag at work. I'm now picking through to try to find the ones that aren't moldy =(
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • TP to my brain on Lupron. I feel like its one of those commercials about drugs from the 80s.... this is your brain (hold up an egg) this is your brain on Lupron (cracked into pan and sizzles). LOL.

I went to a freezer meal workshop yesterday. I'll admit the upfront cost was kinda pricey to buy the spices and oils then shop for meats and veggies....but I convinced my uber money conscious DH that the cost per meal was worth it up front since we'd have meals for a month. Well... my dumbass didn't unload all the bags from the cooler somehow and left three full bags of meat in the open cooler in the HOTTTTTT garage for 10 hours before DH came home from work and saw it. I was rudely awakened at 3am by him screaming about rancid meat, LOL .... I feel so bad because that's money down the drain right there. Grrrr.

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• @mflowers929  I do that all the time too it makes me so mad.... my worse thing is the crisper. When something goes into the crisper its like the Bermuda Triangle and gets lost, lol

Big big (((hugs)))) to @sunflwra and @mpiemont

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• TP to my "lovely" MIL. We went and picked up a truck bed full of flagstones for her and delivered it to her house 1.5hrs away. Then enjoyed some "quality" time talking after we unloaded all the stones.
    Long story short, near the end of the visit she basically called me fat, which ended me having anything else to say to her.
    On the way home, I told H about it. He's replied when did she call you fat. I repeat her statement. His response? Silence.
    Yea defend that one, buddy.
  • rslh10rslh10 member
    @blackbird818‌ TP to your "lovely" MIL! You're not fat, you're beautiful :D What a touchy subject for lots of women, too. Stupid MIL! Argh. Hugs pretty lady!!!
  • @blackbird818- Sorry about your MIL!!! You are beautiful!

Married-1/2012
    Hoping for good news!

Everyone Welcome

• Yep, I'll TP her with you! Bad MIL!! :( sorry @blackbird818‌
  • blackbird818blackbird818 member
    edited June 2014
    Thank you lovelies! It just sucks bc I have put on some weight since the wedding 2yrs ago. But a big part of that relates to going off BCP combined with my PCOS. I gain weight very easily. It's a struggle and not something I need pointed out by her (especially since we don't get along). I have been working very hard recently being diligent with my diet and working out & have actually lost ~10lbs.
    So I guess it hurt two-fold. I know I've gained weight, and I still don't have a baby to show for it.
    :-<

eta this sums it up perfectly

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"