1st Trimester
Options

New mommy-to-be

I just found out on Monday that I am in fact pregnant. We were not trying and were actually trying not to while I'm in school but here we go. I have finally overcome the shock and am starting to get excited...and exhausted. I'm happy that there is somewhere with other women in this position also or at least the pregnant part. My fiance and I are expecting on Feb 19, 2015! :)

Re: New mommy-to-be

• Options
    I'm a younger mom as well- I'll be 25 when #2 gets here, but congrats! The February 15 board is a nice place to start out at. Lots of helpful moms over there. 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    Congrats! I too am pregnant while finishing school doing my student teaching while pregnant due around the same time as you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat as all of you. I'm a little bit older but still wanted to wait a few more years. Well surely a camping trip alone in the woods can change things LOL! Oh boy. It took me about a week to get over the shock but now I am also excited. Congrats to all of us!
     Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on your unexpected surprise!
    BabyFruit Ticker    image

F15 December Siggy Challenge:
    Holiday Decorations Fail
  • Options
    Congrats! I'm 26 and just found out Friday that I was pregnant. Complete surprise and shock, but after about a day I've just been full of excitement!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"