September 2014 Moms

~*~Friday Ticker Change~*~

Happy Friday!

1) How many weeks are you/ how big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any news/ upcoming appointments/ milestones?

4) GTKY: What's your favorite maternity outfit these days?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker
Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

Re: ~*~Friday Ticker Change~*~

• 1) 27 weeks / rutabaga
    2) Still sleeping like crap, but I saw a crazy belly stretch on the outside for the first time this week. That was pretty cool.
    3) I found 2 dressers for the nursery for $100 on Craigslist! Very pleased with myself - they are in great condition and the set would have been $400 new. Now I just need to clean out the room so they have a place to go.
    Next appointment is on Wednesday, with the 1 hour Glucose test.
    4) Black leggings, a cream tank top (not even maternity, just a size up), and a long black cardigan. It makes me feel cute!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• 1. 27 weeks/Rutabaga

2. Mostly tired but I think that's just a lack of time to sleep and not so much not sleeping well.  Going away for a long weekend and looking forward to some R&R

3.Waiting on results from my 1 hour glucose test, fingers crossed.  I would have thought I had something by now, took it last Saturday.  I will probably call the office after the weekend if I still haven't heard.  No news is good news?

4. I have a blue sundress.  Not maternity just has an A line waist.  Not sure if it's wearing "regular" clothes or how it fits that makes me love it.

• Loading the player...
  • amy006amy006 member
    I love Fridays! 
    I'm 28 weeks, he's the size of an eggplant.
    I'm actually feeling pretty good these days other than the normal discomforts of pregnancy. Unfortunately, though, I didn't pass my 1 hour glucose test yesterday so I have to go in for the 3 hour. But the day after that test I get my 3d ultrasound, which is super exciting! And tomorrow we're doing our maternity pictures...also kind of exciting. 
    Lately I've been loving leggings, leggings, and more leggings! I wish that's all I had to wear for the next 3 months... :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi all-

1) How many weeks are you/ how big is baby? 27 Weeks. Rutabaga

2) How are you feeling? Feeling good over all.  I feel really bloated the last 2 weeks so my little guy must be growing! Ive also been more tired in general lately

3) Any news/ upcoming appointments/ milestones?
    We were supposed to have our 28 week appointment next week but because of the holiday it will be the week after.  So 7/10 for that, then on the 11th we go for a repeat of the fetal echocardiogram (They said the first looked great but they didnt have enough views) and our monthly growth u/s scan

4) GTKY: What's your favorite maternity outfit these days?
    Id have to say its one of the 2 maxi dresses I have.  I wear a belly band to make my bump more rounded out.  Its flow-y and makes me look extra pregnant.  They are both super low cut so my boobs looks great haha.  Plus for some reason I feel like all of my maternity pants are too tight so Im at least comfy.
    DH and I Married 11.12.10
    First BPP 1.24.14
    EDD 9.26.14

Baby Cooper John born on 9.24.14 6lbs9oz

• 1) 28 weeks. An eggplant.

2) Really good! Started taking Prilosec for my heartburn after the NP recommended it at my 28 week appt. With that taken care of, no complaints at all

3) Finally feeling my baby above the belly button, and she's kicking hard enough to make my whole belly bounce. I love it! Had my glucose test last Tuesday, and failed the one hour. Taking the three hour next Tuesday. I'm trying to stay hopeful, but know with my family history and having high blood pressure, I'm higher risk for having it. Other than that, everything was perfect at the appt. Next appt is a week from Tuesday.

4) My shorts and any of my comfy maternity t-shirts. It's not fancy and doesn't look pretty, but I feel cool and comfortable in them.

• 1. 30 weeks, I don't know what fruit she is this week
    2. I feel good except that I can feel my skin stretching and it's itchy and I can also feel my ribs being pulled apart (at least that's what it feels like)
    3. I passed my glucose tolerance test. I have my first 2 week appointment on Tuesday 
    4. My favorite maternity clothes right now are maxi dresses because anything with a waist band annoys me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"