• Options
    Summer hates us
  • Options
    Boob deodorant
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They forgot about the pimples caused from boob sweat
  • Options
    I'm only slightly busty because milk boobs. Gradual weaning and losing weight has me almost down to a DD.

• Options
    blueyd1blueyd1 member
    edited June 2014
    @NotSharknado: Every time I see your siggy, I simultaneously feel like he's going throw his back out or sprain his junk. It makes me wince a wee bit.

I don't know that hell is going on with my boobs lately. I've used the deodorant under the boob trick for a while. Now, all of a sudden, they are escaping through the bottom of my bra. Like runaway flapjacks. I haven't gained/lost any weight, so what the fuck? 

ETA: posted this before I read the link and am happy that my problem has an official name in Underboob.

The best part is when I'm in a meeting and they are in the middle of escaping and the bottom underwire padding gets stuck on my nipples. That requires ninja-like readjusting moves.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @blueyd1‌ runaway flapjacks! That is too much. Love it.

My boobs are like 2 other family members over here. A while back when I was getting undressed to shower with my older daughter she said 'oh yea! My friends came out to play!'
  • Options
    Lol at boob ninjas.
  • Options
    I keep seeing these cute summer dresses. They piss me off.

Every time I get out of the shower, I'm all dry, lotion on, applying make-up.. Then I get a tickle, it's boob sweat pouring down my freshly showered stomach. :-w

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"