Stay at Home Moms

Weight loss ladies! (6/26)

Re: Weight loss ladies! (6/26)

• Loading the player...
  • I've slacked off with my intensity and a bit with frequency, and combined w indulging in birthday cake and beer, I gained about 2 lbs. Stepping on the scale confirmed what I was already seeing and feeling. Going at it hard core now... well after the beer and donuts on the boardwalk tonight :)
  • I was up 3 pounds on Monday. The last two days I have done really well with tracking. Tuesday I also worked out and i am going to the gym again today. I weigh in again Saturday so I'm really trying to stay focused.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• I took someone's advice on here and upped the amount of water I was drinking and the few pounds I have been struggling with came off! Now I am back on track for losing the rest.

This is something I really need to work on!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Bonus good news: my doctor just reduced my blood pressure meds by half. Yay!
  • @Magentawarped that is awesome news!

I lost a pound since Monday, but some of that was water retention. At least it's down again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• The scale hasn't really budged the last week or two I've been back on the wagon. I've been hitting the gym almost every day, but I really have to clean up my eating again. I've gotten into the bad habit of picking up fast food before I head in to work (recently starting waiting tables 3 nights a week). I'm going to meal plan tomorrow and go to the grocery so I stop doing that.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • I've been back on track and feeling good. I'm headed OOT for a bachelorette party this weekend, so I know my weigh-in on Monday will suck.
  • So proud of all of you and I really appreciate these check-ins for keeping myself motivated! :)

I'm not working out, tracking my nutrition, nor weighing while on vacation; however, my clothes fit perfectly, I'm conscience of fueling my body properly (and still having that frozen margarita from time to time!), sleeping 8+ hours, and staying active chasing my kids around. I'm actually looking forward to getting home and getting back to running 3+ miles on cool, foggy mornings. :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"