July 2013 Moms

Hey bumpies! *warning: loss mentioned*

2»

Re: Hey bumpies! *warning: loss mentioned*

• How horrible.. I can't imagine what she must be going through. I'll be thinking of her and her family. 
    Our little Sweetpea 
    photo 62d4d618-8ee8-46d9-ae5d-705799d4d9da.jpg

BFP #1 04/27/12 | blighted ovum, m/c 05/30/12 @ ?? weeks, D&C 06/01/12 BFP #2 11/06/12 | DD born 07/10/13 BFP #3 10/07/13
  • Loading the player...
  • So incredibly sorry for you SIL and the family. I have had 2 friends who lost babies either during birth or immediately after. I would encourage her to have professional photos taken and to ask for molds of his hands and feet. These items have been incredibly comforting for my friends and are often offered for free.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank y'all so much! Things have been slightly better today. She did get hysterical when they took him to the morgue, which was to be expected, and now she doesn't want to talk about him at all. We are giving her all the time she needs.

@primrosemama that just made me tear up, you are so sweet. I know your dad is up there loving on baby Gabe.

@jegoffin the hospital actually did have a professional photographer that came and snapped some pictures, I'm glad she'll have those.

And to everyone else who gave me advice on what to say thank you so much, it helped a lot when I visited again today! >:D<

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry. Thinking of your family and missing you, Em.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• OMG.  This breaks my heart.  :(  Sending lots of prayers. 
  • I am so very sorry for your friend and her family. Thoughts and prayers to all of you....
     photo 4e45a05e-3ae9-47cc-8426-add6bb675340_zps983d487a.jpg
                photo d2dcf996-bfd5-4c24-9964-9fec17650083_zpsa207334b.png               

• I am so sorry... There is just nothing worse :(

*On 4.28.11 we said goodbye to our angel baby (D&E at 18.5 weeks)*
  • That's awful. I'm so sorry.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Oh my, I'm so sorry for your SIL and the entire family. I'll be thinking of you all and sending so many T&Ps.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So very sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family. I just can't even imagine what your SIL is feeling.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am so so so sorry for her loss. I will add her to my prayer list.
    Married 12.20.2010
    BFP#1: 11.22.2012 EDD: 7.22.2013 DS Born 7.24.2013
    BFP#2: 11.26.2014 EDD: 7.25.2015 *chemical confirmed 12.08.14*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm haven't been on and am back reading to catch up and saw this. I am so very sorry. My heart hurts for your family. Stopped and said a prayer.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"