November 2013 Moms

Big Brother anyone ?

I'm obsessed with this show ! I have waited all year for this night !

Re: Big Brother anyone ?

• I watch as well although some nights its dvrd and I catch up on weekends.

Interesting cast in the first 8 so far.
  • Yes, just watched it! LOL at Ariana Grande being " one of the most famous people in the entire world". </blockquote

I had no clue who she was !

• Loading the player...
  • Natsgirl said:
    Yes, just watched it! LOL at Ariana Grande being " one of the most famous people in the entire world".
    I've heard the name, but not the song they played.  It isn't really my style.  I don't think it would effect his game in any way!

I'm interested to see what happens tonight with the HOH twist.  

My DH hates that I watch this show, so it will be nice to have others to talk about it with!
  • CFox815 said:
    Is it on demand? So many people are into it. I am thinking I should watch it. And then talk about it with you all.
    Do it. There is lots of eye candy...you will like it.

Minus the hotness factor, am I the only one that hopes that the second group of 8 is a bit more promising than the first group? 
    I missed quite a bit of it last night because it was time for Evie to eat, bath and bed, but from what I saw, those 8 are not going to make a good show.  I see little conflict between that group.  But BB always casts groups that seem to have a few that will cause friction and create drama, so I'm sure it's coming!
  • So for those of you watching, what are your thoughts now that all 16 are in the house?  I think now that the other 8 are in, we have the potential for some drama, they added a lot of potentially conflicting personalities last night I thought.  Below are my thoughts on the cast.  What are yours?

Amber - Seems like she'll probably lay low and get herself involved in a shomance with someone that could take her far
    Brittany - I think she'll miss her kids too much and want to leave early.
    Caleb - He'll get evicted early for being a physical threat.  His arrogance is irritating to me.
    Christina - Meh, I don't have any feeling for her
    Cody - Nothing here either, they didn't show much of him last night except that he thinks Brittany is hot
    Derrick - He has potential to go far I think as long as he keeps that he's a police officer quiet all season.  He'll probably spill the beans and that will get him booted.
    Devin - I think he'll get evicted early for being a physical threat.  But damn, is he HOT
    Donny - I can't figure out if he's an act or if he really is that dumb.  I read on a spoiler page that some of the others think he's acting and they want him out already.
    Frankie - He's already wishy washy, going from Victoria to Caleb.  Not a fan
    Hayden - He has potential I think...him and Derrick should get in an alliance
    Jocasta - What is up with the bow ties?  seriously?  I don't think she'll make it all the way, since she's a minister, this game will be to conflicting for her
    Joey - So far I like her and think she has really good potential.  I wish I could pull her hair off!
    Nicole - Seems too naive for this game
    Paola (Pow Pow) - I do not like her.  At all.
    Victoria - Don't like her either.  From the spoiler page I'm on, she won't sleep in a bed with anyone else, causing friction over the sleeping situation.  She's too much of a princess.
    Zach - Douche - he needs to go, now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"