Birthday Party ideas — The Bump
Birthday Parties

Birthday Party ideas

Hello all. I hope I am posting in the right place, as I didn't really see a board for birthday parties. My kids will be turning 3 and 4 in September, and we are doing a Sheriff Callie theme. Getting some printables off of Etsy, but I am at a loss for what to do for favors. The stores have zero merch yet for Callie, and Etsy and Ebay stuff is a bit pricey. Can anyone help with ideas that I can make at home, that won't break the bank, and that aren't filled with sugar? I want to give something as favors that will actually be useful or treasured and not just tossed out. I am a SAHM and pretty crafty, but I am just not coming up with ideas right now. I really like the bottle cap necklace, is a necklace and bracelet enough? But then what about the boys? Or just give a hat and bandana with stickers? Thank you in advance for any help, it would be appreciated. 

Re: Birthday Party ideas

• Hi @ScarletBurtler,
    I'm afraid I won't be much help as I had to look up what Sheriff Callie was but it looks to me like bandanas and sheriff badges would be an ideal favor! You could put themed stickers on plastic cups or other containers as holders or on bubbles  as favors.

Here are some things I found in a quick pinterest search:

Disney has some coloring pages if you want to do a kids craft or you could put together a few coloring pages and a small set of crayons as a favor:
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/316729786265667825/

It would be very easy to set up a themed photo booth for your party:
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/575264552374416977/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • If it were me I'd get the see cups, they are called western boot cups if you want to Google it. It won't let me paste the link. And then put a bandana and a badge in it. Maybe a few more odds and ends.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP 08/14/13 EDD 04/18/14 Natural MC 08/19/13
    BFP 10/15/13 EDD 06/24/2014 Natural MC 10/23/13
    Recurrent Miscarriage Panel done 11/06/13. Results= All normal
    BFP 12/2/13 EDD July 30, 2014
    Beta 12/3/13: 19,261!
    U/S 12/13/13 heart rate 143 bpm!

My Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards