April 2013 Moms

Rash from Pampers Splashers???

Hi ladies!  Has anyone else's LO had trouble with rashes caused by Pampers Splashers?  Seems that mine does :-(  I didn't figure that she would since I have used Pampers since Day 1, but no dice this time I guess! Looking for suggestions on what to use instead.  Thanks for the help!

Re: Rash from Pampers Splashers???

• CanukMamCanukMam member
    edited June 2014
    you know what, we got a slight rash the day after we used them too. Same as you, used pampers since day one.

We were swimming in a lake too, so I know the rash isn't public pool related
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • elbouelbou member
    I use Pampers diapers for everyday use, but usually stick to Huggies Little Swimmers diapers when we're gonna be in the water.

• Loading the player...
  • I second reusable swim diapers. Iplay are great and we also really like our Charlie Banana one. You can get them at Babies R Us, Buy Buy Baby, Target, etc. 1 or 2 will last you all summer!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • We also use a reusable. I find it easier and they seem so much more comfy than the disposable swim diapers. (Why do they crunch?) Luckily, little man has not even pooped in one yet although we have the rest of summer and I'm sure it's coming. We got a Charlie Banana one at Target last year and an iPlay this year so we have two. I love them both but if I had to pick one over the other, I'd go with my Charlie Banana.
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • There are plenty of chemicals in regular and swim diapers that can cause rashes. I also use reusable swim diapers :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Thanks ladies ... I purchased the iPlay swim diapers and things seem to be going well.  I really appreciate the suggestions!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"