October 2012 Moms

my cat is sick

She is very sick. I am preparing to wake up my kids to take her to an emergency vet 45 minutes away as dh is on business this week. This is not a good night and I am very scared I am about to lose her. My other two cats and dog won't leave her side right now.
Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage

Re: my cat is sick

• CnAnACnAnA member
    ((Hugs)) good luck!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • I am holding off taking her for a bit. She seems comfortable and is purring around her kitty buddies and I am afraid taking her away will make things worse. She doesn't do well with vets on a good day. So right now we, the animals and I, are providing comfort care.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Hope she's ok :( hugs

• I hope she's doing better today.
  • so sorry! hope she is doing better. 
  • Taking her to the vet this morning. I am wondering if she had a stroke. Whatever is was the acute phase is over. She is moving slower this morning and didn't eat. But stuck to her normal routine and did her usual bird watching at the master window followed by sun sitting at the breakfast window. Glad I didn't take her in last night. She would have been so scared.
  • Hope everything is OK today with your furbaby. Hugs mama!
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• LorMorLorMor member
    How scary. Get her checked out because you don't want another night like that. Big hugs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Big hugs! I hope your fur baby will be ok and that they vet visit is not to bad!

• How is your cat doing this morning?

• She had blood work done. Stayed at the vet overnight for obsrvation. They gave her fluids subcutaneously. No clear idea what is going on at this point. This morning she drank water again and groomed herself. But no food and won't really come out from under the bed. So just wait and see at this point.
    Thanks for asking. Hoping she is just going through one of her 9 lives and will be her spritely self soon.
  • So happy to hear she is on the mend! Such a cutie!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"