January 2014 Moms

An ounce changes everything

Isn't it amazing how getting an extra ounce from your morning pump makes for a great attitude boost?

Or vice versa, an ounce less kinda ruins the morning.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

Re: An ounce changes everything

• cnctfcnctf member
    Yes, and that's why I hate having to dump out bm! My mom thinks its "just an ounce" when no! It's an gold ounce.
    image=
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes so damn true. My 10am pump makes me feel like a million dollars sometimes. And some evenings I'm like that's it, that's all that's in there. :(

There was a time about a month ago I actually got food poisoning and didn't eat or drink for a day and a half. Yes that put a huge toll on me. My meals were tums and liquid immodium. Yummy!!!
  • I completely agree!  Last week, I was a milk machine! I was able to pump more than my little guy needed for DC. I was on top of the world!  Then, yesterday morning I woke up with a clogged duct that is still slightly lingering.  It has lowered my pumped output on that particular side.  So depressing.  Oh well.  It will get better.
    Baby Boy Due 1.25.14
  • @mnfarmgal‌ ouch! Hope you heal quickly!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• YES!  I'm FINALLY recovering from my cold, but not being able to pump out my usual amount has made me anxious and in a foul mood. I have to start back with eating oatmeal every other morning to move things along.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"