April 2013 Moms

Gush on yourself!

I went to a baby shower today and every woman that I spoke to that recently had a baby had something negative to say about their appearance, myself included. Normally, I'm pretty confident in my looks, but I haven't shaken the self deprecating mommy talk. I see it happen here too, so.... Even though I know we're not supposed to, and it looks like you're vain, yada, yada... Post about your personal favorite physical attribute. Being smart, happy, or giving doesn't matter now. Tell everyone how hot you are!!!! <:-P
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Gush on yourself!

• Extra points if you add a picture of said feature.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • What about you?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • love4blove4b member
    This is a great thread. I have always disliked my physical looks because I have been obese except for the last few years, but now am gaining weight again and need to nip it in the bud. Though, I have always loved my intelligence and intellect. 

Since I can't take a picture of those, I guess I will show a picture of my eyes that everyone seems to comment on.
    Those are some sultry 1930's movie star eyes!

• This is a great thread. I have always disliked my physical looks because I have been obese except for the last few years, but now am gaining weight again and need to nip it in the bud. Though, I have always loved my intelligence and intellect. 

Since I can't take a picture of those, I guess I will show a picture of my eyes that everyone seems to comment on.
    Those are some sultry 1930's movie star eyes!
    You are very sweet. Thank you girly! You look great all around =) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"