January 2014 Moms

Scared the hell outta me!!

last14reallast14real member
edited June 2014 in January 2014 Moms
I was just going around my house locking everything up for the night. I went to check our sliding door which is covered by vertical blinds same thing I do every night. I shifted the blinds to check the lock and a black spider fell onto my head!! I proceeded to scream, thrash around, shake my head until I saw it fall to the ground. Then I stomped the hell out of it. My heart will not stop pounding and i keep feeling little tickles that make me think there is another one on me. I HATE SPIDERS!!!

Re: Scared the hell outta me!!

• Ewe! I'd feel like I have them everywhere. I'm also dramatic with spiders and bugs in general. Gaaaaaross.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Yuck! I went to put my yoga pants on this morning and a spider fell out. I hate them!
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Loading the player...
  • You know those creepy earwig bugs? When DD woke up at during the middle of the night last night, I felt something crawling on my leg, looked down and saw one of those. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I flipped out, swatted it off my leg and then woke DH up to find it. Lol.
  • Ewwww I hate spiders, hate scorpions more though. I was doing laundry at our old house one day and was taking clothes out of the washer when out popped a damn scorpion. Scared the crap out of me.
  • I HATE SPIDERS!!! That sounds horrible! Dh and I were in the car and one "gracefully" dropped from the mirror and I screamed. Dh hit the brakes and yelled at me. He said I was going to cause an accident over a stupid spider. He doesn't understand but that will be my reaction anytime that happens!! Eww spiders!!!

I'm 33 DH is 36 
    Married 6/27/2009 Together since 10/22/2005
    TTC since 8/2010 (off BCP since 8/2009) 
    Unexplained Infertility
    8/2011, 1/2012, 3/2012 IUI #1-3 BFN 
    6/2012 IVF#1 BFN, 8/2012 IVF#2 FET BFN, 11/2012 IVF#3 BFP
    12/10/2012 U/S #1 6w4d - heartbeat  EDD 8/1/13 
    12/26/2012 U/S #2 8w6d - No more heartbeat, MMC; D&C; Chromosome testing normal; male :( RPL testing normal 
    4/3/2013 DX Asherman's Syndrome caused by D&C, hysteroscopy done
    June 2013 IVF #4 planned 
    5/12/2013 SURPRISE BFP! Natural cycle 
    7/11/2013 Panorama results Normal!!! Team Pink, partial previa moved up in 2nd tri9/5/13 (19w) AS scan shows short cervix, 2.5 cm 9/19 (21w)  Cervix is worse 1.87cm, bed rest 10/26 & 10/27 steroid shots 12/19 (35w) DX: SGA Baby went from 57% percentile to 18th percentile in 6 weeks. Weekly BPP and NST until she is here. 1/17/18 Growth scan puts Abby below 10th percent in size, low amniotic fluid, and less movement. Time to induce!
    1/18/14 2:11am Abigial Morgan is here! 5lbs 14oz and 18 inches of pure cuteness!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @precious72381‌ I have a similar story to yours. My dad used to work in Hana, Maui and if you know Hana..its the country boonies. I stayed a week for spring break during my freshmen year in college and got an internship at the hotel kitchen. It was late at night and got into my dad's sedan and saw something huge crawling up the windshield from the inside! I screamed and jumped out of the car while my dad was reversing. Totally slammed the door and my dad and this huge cane spider were in the car together. Lmao. I opened the door and he swatted it, but we didn't see it hit the ground. Needless to say, I sat in the back after that.
  • Spiders = nope

imageimageimage
    Tino--Already 4 months old!

• That's my worse nightmare. Ugh. I hate spiders.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• @kellydew09‌ aaahhhhh that is the grossest thing I've ever heard!!!! Nightmares! !
  • @kellydew09 I could cry reading that story!!! I would just have to burn down my house, nothing else seems more logical than that!!!!

I'm 33 DH is 36 
    Married 6/27/2009 Together since 10/22/2005
    TTC since 8/2010 (off BCP since 8/2009) 
    Unexplained Infertility
    8/2011, 1/2012, 3/2012 IUI #1-3 BFN 
    6/2012 IVF#1 BFN, 8/2012 IVF#2 FET BFN, 11/2012 IVF#3 BFP
    12/10/2012 U/S #1 6w4d - heartbeat  EDD 8/1/13 
    12/26/2012 U/S #2 8w6d - No more heartbeat, MMC; D&C; Chromosome testing normal; male :( RPL testing normal 
    4/3/2013 DX Asherman's Syndrome caused by D&C, hysteroscopy done
    June 2013 IVF #4 planned 
    5/12/2013 SURPRISE BFP! Natural cycle 
    7/11/2013 Panorama results Normal!!! Team Pink, partial previa moved up in 2nd tri9/5/13 (19w) AS scan shows short cervix, 2.5 cm 9/19 (21w)  Cervix is worse 1.87cm, bed rest 10/26 & 10/27 steroid shots 12/19 (35w) DX: SGA Baby went from 57% percentile to 18th percentile in 6 weeks. Weekly BPP and NST until she is here. 1/17/18 Growth scan puts Abby below 10th percent in size, low amniotic fluid, and less movement. Time to induce!
    1/18/14 2:11am Abigial Morgan is here! 5lbs 14oz and 18 inches of pure cuteness!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• last14reallast14real member
    edited June 2014
    @kellydew09 this has happened to me when I was like 9! My little brother kicked a spider (I think it was a wolf spider) and tons of little spiders burst out. We were playing in our unfinished basement and stomped on them but I'm sure some got away, YUCK!!! I have stomped on, thrown things, wacked one with the finial end of a curtain rod once and plan to continue to kill them. The baby thing hasn't happened to me again in almost 20 yrs so I will risk it to make sure there are less spiders in my house. We live in a neighborhood about 15 mins outside a city and 5 mins outside of a town. All the lots are .75-about 1.5 acres. So we see a lot of bugs, spiders, mice and I hate it. Several mice got in last year and I killed them with glue traps, everytime I cleaned one up I almost barfed. We have mainly brown recluse and wolf spiders here and I can't justify leaving it alive when if it's a brown recluse they are poisonous, that and I hate all spiders. We get our house sprayed twice every year, but there are still stragglers. I hate this time of the year bc they are showing up and I know I need to schedule the bug guy, but after he sprays it gets worse for like a month. I guess bc he sprays the interior and exterior perimeter and so they run away from hiding to get away from the poison. Either that or they are already poisoned and are losing their minds either way dreading the next month.
  • I hate spiders so much. I have this crazy fear that if I kill one all of its friends will come after me seeking revenge. I've called a neighbor over after 9pm to help me kill one when DH was gone.

• I have an agreement (in my head) with spiders.  If I see them outside, I will give them space and let them live.  However if I see them anywhere in the house or car they must immediately DIE!!!

DH was bit by a brown recluse and actually wound up inthe hospital for a week with septicemia.  It was bad!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"