1st Trimester

I ate an entire watermelon....

And a bag of Cheetos. Anybody else involved in a food affair? What are your cravings?

Re: I ate an entire watermelon....

• I did that my first pregnancy too, all I wanted to eat was watermelon! Sadly it was February so I spent a small fortune in watermelon, but it was so very good.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• ErzeErze member
    Grapes. <3
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Loading the player...
  • I am downing hummous like it's going out of style.  It's weird.  It tastes like frosting.

Baby likes chickpeas? (I never had "food" things this early before!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm working my way on finishing a watermelon... And chocolate chip cookies with milk :)
  • Bahahaha.....the frozen grapes sound amazing!
  • Watermelon and mMcDonalds fish sandwiches. Frozen grapes I've never heard of that. Sounds awesome
  • ErzeErze member
    My co-worker just gave me a bag of frozen grapes. Mmm.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• kc192kc192 member
    So how many times have you had to pee since then? 100? 200? :)

I ate several slices the other day and I swear I peed like 20 times in one hour.
    BabyFruit Ticker  

• Surprisingly not that many times. Besides constant hunger and fatigue, I'm not experiencing any other symptoms yet. I'm holding my breath though since I'm only 5ish weeks.
  • I am all over watermelon too! 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so jealous.  I used to love watermelons.  All I can stomach right now is saltines & bread (with peanut butter if I'm lucky).
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ever since last summer, I have been eating an entire sandwich bag of frozen grapes every day. Soon after I found out I was pregnant, I had no desire to eat them. I'm so bummed, because if was getting 2 large containers from Costco every week to feed my addiction, spending $10 each during the off-season, and now that I can't stomach them, they are only $6.50 a container.
  • I am loving watermelon too! So sweet and hydrating! I am loving celery also :)

• @Beckyboo71‌ from what I understand frozen grapes are good up to a year... a lot of people freeze them to later make jams. I would buy them anyways... you never know when a craving will hit ;)
    I would, but our freezer is pretty full. I'm hoping by the time my 2nd trimester hits, I will be over all these food aversions and get back to eating them again! Especially since it's summertime!!!
  • So many grapes and watermelon comments!! But, me too. All day.
  • ErzeErze member
    I'm pretty much addicted to orange juice and grapes right now. I don't know why I can't crave things like french fries and bacon quesadillas. 

• I tore the shit out of some watermelon when I was pregnant. That and kiwis. I stood over the sink one night and ate 5 kiwis in a row. I would've eaten more but I ran out.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I can't stomach anything so all yall are lucky and I'm jealous all I eat and want to eat is freebies grape juice and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
  • I ate a whole cantaloupe earlier in my pregnancy. And I ate a lot of ice cream. Other than that, I haven't had specific cravings other than I used to be vegetarian before my pregnancy, and then all of a sudden I was craving steaks and chicken wings like they were going out of style. So I've been eating meat again haha. 
    ~~~My baby girl is due November 4th, 2014~~~
  • ErzeErze member
    Chicken and pork grosses me out. I have been eating beef enchiladas for the last few days and way too much fruit. I didn't know we got cravings this early. And, I can't get out of bed in the morning unless I drink juice? 

Oh. And I throw up coffee. 

What. The. Hell. 

• I was obsessed with watermelon when I was pregnant with DD. Mmmmmmm.
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• Grapes for me too...also loving cherries as well. DH bought a bag home and he maybe got a handful to himself.
  • Although at this stage I LOVE all food, I too am attacking watermelon any chance I get..Any cold fruit sounds heavenly..especially pineapple! ::drooling::
  • Watermelon... Yum. Also sausage burritos from Micky d's.
  • I've been craving cold, crisp fruit too! I'm 7 weeks and can't get enough watermelon, apples, and pineapple. Fruit, toast, and crackers seem to be about all I can stomach lately anyway.

Married 1/09/10

BFP 6/10/14
    EDD 2/17/15
    DS 2/17/15

BFP 6/12/17
    EDD 2/18/17
    Deja vu??

• Another for watermelon and grapes. Cold, sweet watermelon. And Mango. MMMMMMMM.
  • I'm having major aversions to sweets right now and am all about savory and salty. Oh and carbs. Egg noodles with melted cheese all day please.
  • Guacamole, mashed potatoes, and ice cream. All creamy things all the time, please. 
  • Fried pickles. All day, everyday.
  • kursemkursem member
    i'm all about the fruit right now too (i think it's my body's way of getting it in because i'll most likely get GD and have to limit it later in pregnancy).  Apples...pineapple...and this week plums are a big hit.  I just ate 2 in a row :)

BabyFruit Ticker

• KvooysKvooys member

Keep telling my husband the reason I am going to gain weight is because of the food aversions not the cravings. I am at the point where I will eat whatever doesn't make me want to puke. However, my two go to's are watermelon and saltine crackers. Makes me fee so much better!!

• KvooysKvooys member
    Oh and I can't get enough lemonade! Weird...but it's quite addictive right now
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"