October 2012 Moms
Options

Wednesday Randoms

Decided to go Sesame tomorrow, just bought our tickets.  Then Friday since we can't go tubing we're going to Hurricane Harbor (water park) with my sister and nephew.  I'm going to be exhausted afterwards. 

Re: Wednesday Randoms

• Options
    Where is everyone today? There's hardly been any activity!

• Options
    Where is everyone today? There's hardly been any activity!
    We leave tonight so I am doing laundry and packing before we go.

Tomorrow is my sister's high school graduation, there will be like 700 kids graduating and I will have spent the day at the water park. I'm probably gonna fall asleep. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so tired. Baby was up twice, which is weird for her, storms woke me up, and SS came home from visiting his mom at nearly midnight and woke us all up. Not cool, bro. Blergh. I just want to go back home and crawl into bed.

Yesterday was nice, though, we got into the pool first time this year. C had a blast, and A seemed to not mind it.
  • Options
    @awesomesauce123‌ FYI they let us bring food/drinks into the park. We brought in a few bottles of water, a few gatorades, a bag of pretzels, and a few apples. We went in twice with the food and it wasn't hidden and they didn't say anything.

Also they sell cute cups for $7.99 and then you can get $.99 refills while you're in the park.

• Options
    wesleycrusherwesleycrusher member
    edited June 2014
    @awesomesauce123‌ FYI they let us bring food/drinks into the park. We brought in a few bottles of water, a few gatorades, a bag of pretzels, and a few apples. We went in twice with the food and it wasn't hidden and they didn't say anything. Also they sell cute cups for $7.99 and then you can get $.99 refills while you're in the park.
    We got meal vouchers with our tickets! (AAA) but we were gonna bring in some snacks, too, even if we had to sneak them. We're also too cheap to pay for parking, so we're gonna have FIL drop us off/pick us up.  We are thinking we'll go home for her afternoon nap, then DH will take her back later while I go to the graduation.  
  • Options
    We are going to have a yard sale this weekend to help us get rid of things before moving so I will be working on going through everything today.  H wants me to sale Alexis' baby clothes since we are having boys and he wants to be done after they are born.  I'm not ready to get rid of her clothes. :(
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options
    We just got home from moms club. It is so hot out I might go set up the baby pool and water table while Emma is napping. I'm exhausted already I may need a nap. I should have stopped at Dunkin for my daily ice coffee while we were out.. I'm dragging.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    @chricast does your Dunkin Donuts have the the dollar iced coffees? Our has them from 2-6, it's amazing. 
  • Options
    and clearly I'm not cleaning and packing like I should be.
  • Options

@chricast does your Dunkin Donuts have the the dollar iced coffees? Our has them from 2-6, it's amazing. 

I have coupons for 99 cent med ice coffee and I have the refill travel mug to get refills for 1.29 when I run out of those.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    Dentist tommorow. And it throws a wrench in my already busy day. I will need dh to buck up and take 20 minutes out of his work day to get dd to gymnastics or she won't be able to go.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    I took the morning off for some much needed me time but instead ran errands, cleaned the entire house and washed, folded and put away all the laundry. So much for me time at least my house is cleaned. Now for a quick lunch then heading into the office.

• Options
    I'm so tired of dealing with stupid problems! I should have taken the whole day off today!!!! Where are peoples brains! Just because it is summer time doesn't mean that you don't need your brain people!!!

• Options
    I must need to start looking for a new job, cause I feel like all I do is bitch about my current one.
    After having a day off, I come to work to several messages asking about faxes and did I receive them. I have no faxes. I check the machine, it's out of toner. I ask the other girls in the office if they noticed the toner was out or that we haven't received any faxes since MONDAY. Blank stares. Seriously, how, in a place of business, can no one get off their ass to attend to a fax machine for 2 days?! 2. DAYS.
  • Options
    We're leaving early tomorrow morning to drive to my parents. Yayyyy 13 hour trip with my boys. So yeah, I've been doing laundry and packing.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    stephcarterstephcarter member
    edited June 2014
    DD - I'm just in a bad mood!

• Options
    stephcarterstephcarter member
    edited June 2014
  • Options
    @NeedUtonite‌ We're going to attempt a crib mattress under the desk in my mom's craft room. We did it with DS1 when he was E's age. I'm guessing it will be a big fat fail since E is houdini. My parents have a crib mattress at their house.

• Options
    Anyone else have issues with swimsuits fitting LO? I have some hand me down one pieces, 2T that are too tight, and same with some 2T two pieces. The bottoms are ridiculously tight! Are my children that chubby??

• Options

To anybody whose LO has had an ear infection: how long after you started the meds did it take for it to completely go away? C started meds last Tuesday. She is supposed to be on them for 10 days, which will take her to Friday morning. Several times a day she is still digging around in her right ear like it is bothering her. Last night she was up for an hour and a half screaming. I'm not sure if it is related.

can she possibly be teething as well right now? My pediatrician told me that sometimes when they are teething it can bother their ears as well. I hope she feels better soon.

• Options

Anyone else have issues with swimsuits fitting LO? I have some hand me down one pieces, 2T that are too tight, and same with some 2T two pieces. The bottoms are ridiculously tight! Are my children that chubby??

i don't think your adorable girls are chubby! Maybe it is the cut of the suit. I personally have to sometimes get a bigger size in swimsuits to fit comfortably. Also I found for a rash guard shirt for Wesley this year I purchased a 3t because the 2t was way to snug!

• Options
    LorMorLorMor member
    edited June 2014
    To anybody whose LO has had an ear infection: how long after you started the meds did it take for it to completely go away? C started meds last Tuesday. She is supposed to be on them for 10 days, which will take her to Friday morning. Several times a day she is still digging around in her right ear like it is bothering her. Last night she was up for an hour and a half screaming. I'm not sure if it is related.
    We seem to have infinity ear infections. She's had 4 since Jan. Not sure whether to count them all as one, or as 4.

The middle ear doesn't have v many blood vessels, so antibiotics don't work as quickly on ear infections as other infections.

As PP have said: might need more antibiotics and also might be teething.

ETA: We've just finished a 7-day dose of antibiotics and have been given a 5-day dose of another kind. Also an appointment with an ENT.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @piffle42‌ I drive it all in one day. I leave at 4 or 5am and get in before dinner time.

• Options
    @BabyCarryingVessel‌ I have to always go down sizes with swim trunks for my boys. DS1 wears some size 5 and 6 clothes but can still wear his 3T swim trunks. He does have a 4T pair too that fit but they're just a little longer. DS2 couldn't hold up the 18-24m swim trunks so I had to exchange for 12-18m. He wears 24m and 2T clothes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"