AWing my 1 Year old! (Major PIPs) — The Bump
July 2013 Moms

AWing my 1 Year old! (Major PIPs)

Even though it wasn't quite warm enough to swim at P's Splish Splash Birthday Bash, we all had such a wonderful day!  I'm still trying to process the fact that I have a toddler, but I didn't cry at all on his birthday, so I'm proud of myself lol  P got so many wonderful gifts: a sand/water table, a Batman couch, tons of clothes, money, and other toys.  He wanted nothing to do with his smash cake, which was totally not what I expected.  And now for your viewing pleasure.....

grapeskittles4lyfe[Deleted User][Deleted User]gutsymama[Deleted User]danigirl7181kaylakimkaren0477[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]heyhayleefabk[Deleted User]flkongHilaboo86rondokyeBootsOrHearts[Deleted User]blairwitch[Deleted User]Stacey099[Deleted User][Deleted User]mittensonkittensMyrrhajredrocksmamamerc5411[Deleted User]Pink724martyn17hollandmama[Deleted User]LauraB1016[Deleted User]KMRR86[Deleted User][Deleted User]RainbowHope[Deleted User]Clyde013jmw222NKF312amandacarlos1015[Deleted User]sparkymcgeeeashie624acmedairyprincess[Deleted User]DenverBride2005Alicia0817WanderingAjemasa33NBBride05[Deleted User]bobcee[Deleted User]jennipalmernew2011mommyspb27[Deleted User]babyk1228theuntaggablek[Deleted User]andrea0418[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]kmvwsupersarah77khays8785EKGibs

Re: AWing my 1 Year old! (Major PIPs)

• MRadsMRads member
    Adorable!

Baby boy 7.10.13
    KikiCohen
  • Cute! Glad you had a great day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    KikiCohen
  • Loading the player...
  • So cute!! Glad the party was a success....love the highchair pic too!! You've inspired me to decorate Allison's highchair!!

Karen - 36      DH - 39

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    KikiCohen[Deleted User]
  • fabkfabk member
    Too cute!!
    KikiCohen
  • flkongflkong member
    He's a cutie!

KikiCohen
  • So cute! Glad you had a great party! :)

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    KikiCohen
  • Adorable!! :x

KikiCohen
  • So cute! Happy becoming a mommy day! You did better than me, I have already cried more than once and he's not one yet.

Well, we won't talk about the days leading up to his birthday ;)
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]theuntaggablek
  • Awwww! Phillip is just precious and the decorations are adorable!
     photo 4e45a05e-3ae9-47cc-8426-add6bb675340_zps983d487a.jpg
                photo d2dcf996-bfd5-4c24-9964-9fec17650083_zpsa207334b.png               

KikiCohen
  • Everything looks so cute, especially Phillip!

Pregnancy Ticker
    KikiCohen
  • Love it! He is just too cute.
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
    KikiCohen
  • What a cutie!! :) Glad you guys had a great celebration!
    KikiCohen
  • Love the decorations!
    KikiCohen
  • Adorable!!
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
    KikiCohen
  • So cute, glad you all had a good day!`
    KikiCohen
  • cute!!

*On 4.28.11 we said goodbye to our angel baby (D&E at 18.5 weeks)*
    KikiCohen
  • NKF312NKF312 member
    edited June 2014
    Adorable!! did he get into the cake?

edit: umm you already answered my question if I would read more carefully lol.. however.. still adorable !
    KikiCohen
  • Awww glad you guys had a good party!  Your pics make me excited to hurry up and do more planning for Caleb's whale party at the end of July :)  So glad he had a great time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

KikiCohen
  • spb27spb27 member
    Adorable!
    KikiCohen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards