February 2015 Moms
Options

Any names yet??

2»

Re: Any names yet??

• Options
    Boys- Jacob Charles, easy peasy and agreed upon
    Girls-We don't agree one bit. I really like Charlotte Hazel and calling her Charli. Husband likes names that were popular when we were born (1980) like Jessica, Jennifer, Rachel, etc. Nothing wrong with those names, I just like more popular names these days!
    Me: 34 DH: 34
    Married 3/22/14
    Baby #1 GIRL EDD 2/4/2015
    FVL/History of PE/Gallbladder removal 8/7/14 @ 14w1d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kdhulingkdhuling member
    edited June 2014
    @Stephanie2378‌ - I love love love Isla, if I could get my husband to agree I would pick it hands down. So lovely.

DH and I have talked about names since before we started trying-
    The one girl name we agree on is Olivia Grace we would call her Liv for short. No significant family ties to them we just love the name.
    As far as boys names we agree on there's Jaxon Vincent and DH reluctantly agreed on Asher Maxwell. Vincent is DH's middle name and Maxwell is my maiden.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a 6 month old TJ and my husband and I are Thomas and Taylor. So we are sticking with the T theme.
    Boy: Tarrow Alec (pronounced like arrow with a t at the front)
    Girl: Talynn Renee (my mom is Tami and DH's mom is SandraLynn) so we combined them
  • Options
    Boy: liam
    Girl: brooklyn
    :)
    Married: 9.29.12 
    BFP: 6.8.14
    EDD: 2.20.15
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    We will use Nicola Helen for a girl and may use Caleb Magnus for a boy although hubby isn't sure about that one yet.

• Options
    @eskimozie‌ I totally agree, dad taught me this rule.. .don't give your child a name that you wouldn't want seen on their resume.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Girl: McKinnley Rose

Boy: We can't decide yet.  Good thing we have time.
  • Options
    Miriam Louise for a girl
    Timothy James for a boy...

Our last name starts with a b... And we are huge baseball fans... Hubby really wants a girl since we figured out the initials would be MLB :)

I'm good with that... At least it isn't cab or mob or job ;)
  • Options
    @eskimozie‌ I totally agree, dad taught me this rule.. .don't give your child a name that you wouldn't want seen on their resume.
    I agree. My husband and I have a similar rule.

For a girl we picked Olivia Nicole and Nicholas Alexander for a boy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I only have a boy's name that I have always loved Kaeden...as far as a girl, I am not sure as of yet
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"