February 2015 Moms

Any names yet??

I know we are all a bit early into our pregnancies but any name ideas yet? I have several if its a boy but stuck on a girls name :/

Re: Any names yet??

• Elise for a girl, boys we've thrown them out, but haven't decided. Some of the boys names we like: Nolan, Simon, Colin, Reid, Sawyer.
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • aetgaetg member
    I like the name Samuel for a boy, but DH isn't for sure on that one.  I'm really stuck on girl's names also....

I like Charlotte and Sophia, but the first doesn't go great with our last name and the latter is too popular right now.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Boy it will be Lincoln....girl is still up for debate...thinking maybe Colbie
  • If its a boy he'll be Charles Everett. Girl name is still progress, but we've (finally) agreed on a girl name we both like. So a girl will most likely be Louisa.
    imageimageimage
                                     **DS 12/17/10** **#2 Due 2/14/15**

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We like Alaina (Alanea?) for a girl - we'd call her Lane.
  • Well my nephews have suggested Victor, Ronald and Pikachu...

But honestly not really.
    Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • We love Liam for a boy and Brooklyn for a girl :)
    Married: 9.29.12 
    BFP: 6.8.14
    EDD: 2.20.15
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

• My heart is set on Audrey Caroline for a girl. Big sis is Ella Elizabeth.

I like Andrew for a boy but Im not sure if Im sold yet..
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The only girl name we have both liked is Elena June (DH's grandmother's fn is Elaine and my grannys mn is June). I honestly don't want to consider any other options ;-)

And DH refuses to give any input on boy names b/c he says he's sending back anything with a penis. Lol

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • For a boy, Easton. He wants Hank for middle name. I love the name Liam. (My late dad's name was William)
    Girl: I like Rachel Grace. He likes Rachel Paige.
  • I think easton is very unique :) rachel paige is vert pretty I like it too sorry :/ I'm thinking Gael Damien For a boy or Giselle if its a girl
  • We like Alaina (Alanea?) for a girl - we'd call her Lane.

Omg I was thinking of that name too ! :/ I was going to sugest to hubby but I like Alanah too.
  • maltwin1 said:

If its a boy he'll be Charles Everett. Girl name is still progress, but we've (finally) agreed on a girl name we both like. So a girl will most likely be Louisa.

That's almost my sisters name but its spelt luisa lots of people think its a weird name I voted on it when I was little lol

:D
  • Oem617Oem617 member
    Our girl name before was Elle. No middle name was chosen. Not 100% sure though. Boys names are tough for us. We have a hard time with DS. He's Owen Emmett.

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Our DD (she's 5) has picked the boy name Boris and the girls name Pocahontas . . . . Seriously?!?!?! BORIS lol
    We haven't talked names yet though, waiting for our 6 week appointment to confirm :-)
  • NeeseyNeesey member
    Wesley Oliver for a boy and Kinsey Joyce for a girl. We've had them picked out for a long time since we'd done so much treatment.
     image image image
    TTC since 3/2011 Adenomyosis, LPD, hypothyroidism. 
    BFP on 7/20/12 after 4 cycles Clomid + IUI 
    2 large subchorionic hematomas & no heartbeat at 7w6d   
    D&E 8/18/12 Sonohysterography found septum and necrotic tissue.   
    Hysteroscopy to remove both 10/5
    IUI #5-7 50mg Clomid + trigger = BFN  
    IUI #8 Femara + Bravelle + HCG + Progesterone = BFP 3/27/13
    Beta 1 (13dpo) = 169  Beta 2 (17dpo) = 1073  No heartbeat at 9w3d. 
    D & C 5/10/13  Triploidy 69 (paternal inherited)
    IVF #1 with ICSI and PGS 11R 8M 5F 2 biopsied/frozen
    PGS results = 1 with trisomy 13 & 1 good embryo for FET 
    FET #1 EV, estrace, nitro patches.  Cancelled due to thin lining
    FET #1.2 oral estrace, f'ing nitro patches and no delestrogen.  Transfer 12/31. BFN
    PAIF/SAIF welcome
    Surprise BFP on 6/13/14  Our only unmedicated bfp ever.
    Beta #1 339  Beta #2 649 44 hour doubling time
  • We have a couple of boys names. Robert (Rob), John, Geoffrey (Geoff)

For girls we're stumped.  We've already named two. I think we're pretty sure MN will be Leslie (DH's grandfather's name was Leslie but he went by John).  Just have to think up a first name. I would use Leslie as a FN.  DH not so much. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• We love either Xavier Lincoln or Grayson Michale for a boy. For a girl we are agreed on Jordyn Elizabeth.

We already have a Kennedy Reese and Jaloni James.
    Mrs. Fincher BabyFruit Ticker
  • @biaher16 our last name is Parker. I am just not a fan of the alliteration of the double p sound with Rachel Paige Parker. We're pretty deadlocked now. Good thing we have eightish months to decide. Or we could get lucky and have a boy!!
  • @biaher16 our last name is Parker. I am just not a fan of the alliteration of the double p sound with Rachel Paige Parker. We're pretty deadlocked now. Good thing we have eightish months to decide. Or we could get lucky and have a boy!!

I think it sounds cute but i think grace is a beutiful middle name just very common . And yupp 8 months or so and maybe when you see the baby you'll know what to name him or her.

• @maltwin1 I love Louisa! Wish I could get H on board.

@CharlieFox30 It has taken literally almost 5 years to get Hubs to see the charm of Louisa. I started suggesting it before we were pregnant with DS, who is now 3.5. This time around when he was thinking about an actual baby, I guess it finally just clicked. Its still pretty touch and go, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    imageimageimage
                                     **DS 12/17/10** **#2 Due 2/14/15**

BabyFruit Ticker
  • This list pretty much changes by the day, I'm a little bit name obsessed..
    For girls I love: Piper, Brooklyn, Hadley and Daphne
    For boys I love: Cooper, Dane, Barrett and Harley
    BabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• For a boy we are set on the first name of Cameron, no middle name yet.
    For a girl, we have the middle name of Nicole, no first name.

My son plus my three nephews have collectively come up with: Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Thor.
    My daughter wants the name to be either Jenny or Mason.
    LOL
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • blt12blt12 member
    Yep! Isaiah Lewis for a boy and Micah Kay for a girl - Lewis is my dad's name and Kay is my MILs middle name too. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Me: 24 DH: 25
    BFP: 5/31/14 EDD: 2/14/15 MC: 7/6/14
    BFP: 12/11/16 EDD: 8/20/17 

• We already have 2 year old Eva Allia and have a couple names picked out for the next but like to meet them first. 
    Girl:  Angelina Sarah and Camilla Sarah
    Boy:  Vincent Aaron Karl and Marcel Karl

Angelina was my great aunt's name (actually Angeline), Sarah is my name, Aaron is my hubby's name, Karl was his uncle that died in Vietnam, and Marcel was his grandfather...and my family is Italian/Italian-American and there are no Camilla or Vincent (or Vincenzo).
  • Yes…I hate to get too far ahead of ourselves but admittedly I've thought about this a lot :-)
    Audrie for a girl
    Matthew for a boy.  My brother Matt passed away a year ago and I'd love to name my son after him.   

I guess I should run those by the Hubs.  
  • I am in love with Delaney for a girl and for a boy we can't decide. So far we have Keegan, Locklin, and Mason!
  • For a girl we will probably use the girl name we picked out for the first pregnancy:

Torrey Kathryn

Torry is my mothers maiden name and my sisters first name, but my sister never used it and went by TJ instead so I would really love for it to be used.  Kathryn in my MIL name, and my middle name used to be Katherine (until I changed it to my maiden name when we got married)

No idea for a boy, and I think we will have issues, DS is a Jr. so that was easy, me and DH do NOT have the same taste in names.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Brett for a boy, Emily for a girl.  Middle names will probably be some sort of family names, haven't decided on that quite yet.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DS is Andrew Charles, which is a family name.  If this one is a boy we might use Vernon, which is another family name, but we haven't fully decided yet.  I really love Arthur, Tobias and Noah. 

For a girl the top contenders (mutually agreed upon) are Margaret (Maggie), Eleanor (Ellie) and Simone (Simmy).  On my own I like Ramona, Ruth, Lucy and Charlotte.  

DS: June 2012
    MC: July 2015 8w5d

• We love either Xavier Lincoln or Grayson Michale for a boy. For a girl we are agreed on Jordyn Elizabeth.

We already have a Kennedy Reese and Jaloni James.
    Aw! My sister's name is Jordan Elizabeth :)
    Me: 34 DH: 30
    BFP #6: 8/21/21 FX for a sticky baby!

BFP #5: 6/15/21 CP 6/21/21
    BFP #4: 2/14/21 CP 2/17/20
    BFP #3: 6/4/20 MC Blighted Ovum D&C 7/9/20
    BFP #2: 6/12/14 DD Born via CS: 2/12/15 
    BFP #1: 5/8/11 DD Born via CS: 1/18/12                                                      

• My family is odd we give 2 middle names

Lavinia Evelyn Gayle for a girl
    Quinn George Michael for a boy. Both names honor grandparents from both sides, my DH and mine.
  • I love thinking about names and DH and I have talked about them off and on for a few years.  Right now we are thinking:
    Boy - Patrick Michael (DH is the second so he wants a third but I'm not feeling 100% about it) or Camden Alan (Cam for short and Alan is my dad's MN).  I also really like the name Luke but I feel like there are tons of Luke's these days.
    Girl - Delaney Rose (Rose is DH's grandmother's name) or Emma Lynn (Lynn is my grandfather and mother's MN)
  • edited June 2014
    How do people feel about some of their favorite names being on the most popular baby names lists? Initially it made hubby and I think we should look at all the names we could to prevent our kid from having the same name as 7 other kids in their classes growing up, but the more I look at all the other names, the more I think I love the names I originally liked on the "popular" list. Naming your kid is difficult!

Also, we seem to like girl names a lot more than boy names for some reason. lol
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Our Baby Yoshi is a GIRL!!!
  • @FlutterOfYoshis it is tough. When we fell in love with the name Ella we realized it was pretty popular these days. But we had never met anyone with that name, and that was more important to us.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We've had names way before pregnancy but now we're stuck on the boy's middle name...

Girl: Kierri Verse
    Boy: Pierce (Caleb, Vincent, or Vonell)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

• We are having twins, so we have to come up with FOUR names.  If it's a boy and a girl, two boys or two girls.  Crazy!!!!

For girls, we like Harper the most (my grandfather was friends with Harper Lee the author and To Kill a Mockingbird is a big fave in this house), Charlotte (my grandmother's name)

For boys, we like Alexander (my great great gma's last name and she's the only other in the family to ever have twins), William (his dad's name)
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"