April 2013 Moms
Options

If you need recipe/food ideas

I just have to rave about Weelicious. I read the two cookbooks and made 4 of her recipes in the past couple days. DS loved all of them! Everyone else did, too. Since I checked the ebooks out from the library, I found as many of the recipes as I could and pinned them, so if you don't want to find the cookbooks, you can use her website and/or my Pinterest board. My username is woodlandmkc there and the board is Weelicious.

So far I made the quinoa breakfast bites, sweet potato and black bean enchiladas, whole wheat chocolate chip scones, and whole wheat pancakes. The enchiladas were my favorite!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you need recipe/food ideas

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip -somebody else was talking about this website the other day.  We have breakfast pretty well nailed, but getting him to eat lunch and dinner lately has been a bit challenging. Usually he just eats what we are eating, or leftovers,but on days that I have crackers and cheese or popcorn and an apple for dinner or whatever, it would be good to have some fun stuff on hand!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JSS1002 said:

Thanks for the tip -somebody else was talking about this website the other day.  We have breakfast pretty well nailed, but getting him to eat lunch and dinner lately has been a bit challenging. Usually he just eats what we are eating, or leftovers,but on days that I have crackers and cheese or popcorn and an apple for dinner or whatever, it would be good to have some fun stuff on hand!

We are also eating these recipes with him - part of the point is to not become a "short order cook" and have to make different meals for everyone. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

JSS1002 said:

We are also eating these recipes with him - part of the point is to not become a "short order cook" and have to make different meals for everyone. :)
    I don't want to get into that habit either but dinners are a challenge around here due to the timing of my commute + cooking our dinner + his need to be fed sooner than we can be ready. So I like the idea of having some pre made stuff on hand for the weeknights that we can't all just eat the same thing and I am short on leftovers!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you!!  Toddler meals is on my to do list today!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"