April 2013 Moms
Options

Friday Confessions

2»

Re: Friday Confessions

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    arschm02 said:
    @knitfaced, so sorry you're feeling that way. I can't imagine. On the plus side, as an outsiders perspective, I think the girls look so much like your son! And, while I haven't seen a picture of your DH, I think they all resemble you in some way or another.

My confession: I'm due February 15th.
    I was wondering if I had missed the official "annoucement" since ive seen you over in Feb2015.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    arschm02 said:
    @knitfaced, so sorry you're feeling that way. I can't imagine. On the plus side, as an outsiders perspective, I think the girls look so much like your son! And, while I haven't seen a picture of your DH, I think they all resemble you in some way or another.

My confession: I'm due February 15th.
    I was wondering if I had missed the official "annoucement" since ive seen you over in Feb2015.

ha, yeah. I had to jump on there to scope out the group just in case it was positive. :)
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"