Eco-Friendly Family
Options

bummed re: cowboy blue GM

our GM got a stain from ds scooting on the floor. i tried to scrub it out with baking soda and dawn since i was about to throw it in the wash with the rest of the dipes i was stripping. well, i scrubbed the blue dye right off the dipe and now there is a faded almost white spot on our one and only GM where it should be blue. boo!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: bummed re: cowboy blue GM

• Options
    um, i would contact her. ?that's not okay for a $30+ diaper, IMO.
  • Options
    even if i bought it on DS?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    how old is it supposedly?
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    hmm i'm not sure... 3 months, maybe.
  • Options
    GMs tend to fade so I'm not sure what they'll do for you but contacting them is worth a shot. I bought two gms off ds and both came with broken snaps. I contacted gm cs and they fixed the snaps free of charge no questions asked.
  • Options
    definitely contact her
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    That really sucks :( I'd definitely say it's worth at least contacting her.
    Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker,Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker image
  • Options

bummer:

Dyeing, bleaching, boraxing, boiling, using harsh stain removers, scrubbing with a toothbrush or running your diapers through the dishwasher voids all warranties.?Additionally, we do not guarantee, replace, refund or repair any items purchased secondhand/not from goodmama.?

47 months &
    11 months
  • Options

yeah, i saw that, luvlie... booooo! :(

...it's not like i scrubbed that hard, geez!

humph.

• Options
    try selling it or trading it for another lol
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options

imagerenee143:
    um, i would contact her. ?that's not okay for a $30+ diaper, IMO.

?

so in your mind $30=indestructible? ?Sorry I don't see why Goodmama should be responsible for that. ?If the stitiching falls apart or a snap falls of certainly, but she didn't make the fabric.

?Sorry that happened to your diaper though, next time try oxy clean spray. ?I use it on all my GMs (and I have quite a few including Cowboy Blues) and I've never had a problem. ?Oh, and did you see that Goodmama is having a huge sale? ?Now's the perfect time to get another one.?

• Options
    imagesk8nut:

imagerenee143:
    um, i would contact her.  that's not okay for a $30+ diaper, IMO.

so in your mind $30=indestructible?  Sorry I don't see why Goodmama should be responsible for that.  If the stitiching falls apart or a snap falls of certainly, but she didn't make the fabric.

Sorry that happened to your diaper though, next time try oxy clean spray.  I use it on all my GMs (and I have quite a few including Cowboy Blues) and I've never had a problem.  Oh, and did you see that Goodmama is having a huge sale?  Now's the perfect time to get another one. 

hmmm do you work for GM? j/k- thanks for the oxy clean spray rec. i will try that next time!

• Options
    Nope, don't work for them. ?I'm just addicted to them, lol.
  • Options
    Oh, and I forgot to add that with the Oxy spray just spray it on and throw it in the wash. ?Do not scrub it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"