Trying to Get Pregnant

W2O Thursday

2»

Re: W2O Thursday

• Thanks, ladies! I did have a temp dip yesterday but that doesn't match up to a +OPK. Wait and see time! I'm not sure if having more information really is better or just gives you more to obsess over!

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• Cycle/Month: 2
    CD: 5
    What are you doing to get pregnant? Looks like AF has finally left the building, so OPKs starting tomorrow. Temping, charting, PNV, Green Tea, Pom Juice, EOD Sex - Pineapple core post O.
    Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Today has just been a really not fun day all around - and I also feel like I am getting sick. Glad tomorrow is Friday, that's for sure!
    GTKY:If you could only have one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Pasta :)

Me: 25, DH: 28, Baby #1 Due: April 30, 2015

Team BLUE!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Sorry about CD1 @CForman719, @PinkRoses53, and @saucyc

@LinnyDan12 I think that’s a great gift. I'm so sorry you're having a hard time right now. Sending creepy Internet hugs your way.

@PuppyLove84 Congrats on getting LASIK!

@blueoyster2014 FX for a longer LP next cycle!
    Anniversary
    PersonalMilestone

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

July TTGP Siggie Challenge: Favorite GP/Reality TV Show
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #1
    Me (30), DH (30)
    BFP: 3/14/2014, CP 3/17/2014
    6/13/14 - Began O & 7 DPO bloodwork
  • Cycle/Month: 2/2
    CD: 4

What I'm doing to get KU: Waiting out AF, meds/vitamins/etc.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/etc: Thank God last night was so much better than the night before. I actually got some restful chunks of sleep! Starting to feel a lot better so FX AF will lighten up and leave in the next couple days so I can get back to temping and sexing and all that fun. On another note, my LP first post-Mirena cycle was only 8 days so I'm hoping I'm just having some flukey post-BC cycles if not just one flukey short LP.

GTKY: I would eat fettuccine alfredo all day, every day. Mine is just fettuccine (cooked in salted water) plus unsalted butter plus cream plus freshly ground pepper plus freshly grated parmigiana reggiano. Omnomnomnom.
  • @LinnyDan12 You are a great friend! I am sure she will appreciate whatever you decide to do. Cycle/Month: 6
    CD: 5
    What are you doing to get pregnant? BBT, PNV
    Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Lost my temperature reading this morning- I woke briefly around 4:30am and decided to temp, but I left it on the memory of my thermometer to read later. When my alarm went off an hour later, my sleepy brain thought it was my thermometer beeping. So I erased my reading by mistake. No big deal- AF is still here so it doesn't matter!
    GTKY:If you could only have one food for the rest of your life what would it be? I love food- this is tricky. I think that if you could vary the contents, I would go for grilled sandwiches. Add in different cheeses and meats, with interesting veggies or fruits. 
    October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Fails
    BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 27, DH: 28
    Married 7/2012, TTC #1 1/2014
    BFP 8/8/14 EDD 4/15/2015

• Cycle/Month: 3 (2AL)/10

CD: 14

What are you doing to get pregnant?: the usual things

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: still just waiting things out, getting close to my normal FW.  Started EOD sex just in case I happen to O early.

GTKY:If you could only have one food for the rest of your life what would it be? cereal, without a doubt.  Specifically - Lucky Charms.  They're magically delicious!

• @7DeadlyZins - have you tried grilled PB & J?   It's my new fave!

@LinnyDan12 - I think a gift for mom is a great idea.  And I know how you feel, I'm almost at what would have been my due date and I find myself thinking about it more now than I have for the last several months.  Hugs!

@mrsberg9282014 - Sorry you had a bad day.  TGIF tomorrow!
  • JillJiggsJillJiggs member
    edited June 2014
    @OnceInLoveWithAmy Yup, a year. The first 15 weeks are mat leave only, then there's 37 weeks of parental leave either parent can take (or both can take some, just not at the same time.) Employment insurance pays a parent on mat or parental leave at about 40% of their salary up to a cap, then sometimes your employer will provide "top-up" benefits to put you closer to your full salary. Usually they only do that for a few weeks or months. Still, it's worth it to wait and get the full benefits you can. 

(sorry to bump this older thread)
    I'm a fuckin' T-Rex.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"