April 2013 Moms

How to get your kids to sit & stay in stroller?

We have the city mini side by side stroller & my kids never want to stay in it for long any suggestions to get them to like it better?

Re: How to get your kids to sit & stay in stroller?

• I quit with the stroller months ago. DD gets miserable and just wants to walk. I'll carry her in the mall then let her go until it's time to leave. It's the only way to keep her and myself sane.
  • Stroller toys we have an arch that Ethan loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea I give them puffs but it only goes so far-
  • Snacks. Especially in those little "no spill" cups they can hold themselves. Baby goldfish are my current go-to distraction
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • He likes being in the stroller and looking around at whatever is passing him by, but he also isn't walking yet, so those days might be numbered.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • snacks. and I don't give in to her - if we are out somewhere and she wants out but it's not feasible; tough shit kid!
  • lana22lana22 member
    ds2 fusses if we stop moving for awhile. i sometimes attach a teething toy to his stroller strap but that doesn't seem to do much. ds1 loves the stroller these days, but i always let him out if he asks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"