August 2014 Moms
Options

Why Having an August Baby is Bomb!

2»

Re: Why Having an August Baby is Bomb!

• Options
    Don't have to worry about ur body being "bikini" ready, just sporting the bump!

U can get out of summer events w annoying ppl cuz... Well (insert any pregnancy symptom) or that ur just tired works too  ;)
    This. I like the fact that I have an entire year to get "bikini" ready again and totally get a free pass this summer. 

Check out my travel blog.... www.SeeJulesTravel.com
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My older kids (all 4 of them) are winter babies. I am sooooo looking forward to planning a summer birthday party and not trying to cram more bills into the already stressful Christmas season. Also, the my first Christmas outfits for a 3-4 month old is sooo cute!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had temps topping 100 in April, so whatevs.

I'll go out on mat leave in August and return mid-December, just when everything has slowed way down at work and in time for our two-week holiday break!

LO gets a birth-month to himself (DH and I are both Spring bdays and no other Auggies in the fam.)

Could not have asked for better timing, if you ask me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My day is in August too. LEOs rocks !!
  • Options
    Being able to wear dresses and flip flops everyday and still look cute. Who wants to wear pants?? I'm even over the comfort of maternity pants. Down with pants!
  • Options
    Ditto to the other posters about wearing a bathing suit and not caring. It's fabulous!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1)Flip flops no trying to bend over and tie shoes for this gal!
    2) ice cream
    3) I will be able to take my newborn for walks. Winter months in ohio SUCK
    4) all the fresh produce available
    5) floating in a pool in the sun. Ahhhhh
    6) maxi dresses, flowy skirts, and not having to put on layers of clothes to stay warm
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ice cream and frozen lemonade everyday and no one can say anything about it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"