January 2014 Moms
Options

does your formula feed baby sttn?

Roses87Roses87 member
edited June 2014 in January 2014 Moms
Follow up on other poll. Since the other was for breast fed babies. Mine is ebf but I am curious to see the two compared. Same as other poll, sttn equals 8 + hrs per night straight.
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

does your formula feed baby sttn? 134 votes

yes
25% 34 votes
no
10% 14 votes
used to, but in 4mw
5% 8 votes
ss
0% 1 vote
show me the answers
57% 77 votes

Re: does your formula feed baby sttn?

• Options
    Yes, DD is STTN now with minor wake ups (1 min or less) a couple times a night. It sounds like she just fusses as she re-positions herself. We put her to bed between 830 and 9 and she sleeps until 6-630 am. 
  • Options
    Yes, she sleeps from about 830pm to 6am, eats, and then goes back to sleep until about 9.

our little flower born 01.13.14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @pinkyxboo lucky that she goes right back to sleep! Lol, my LO is ready to play and have fun! 
  • Options
    We used to, but haven't gotten back to it since the 4mw. We're starting to get closer again, but still not 8 hours. That said, there is usually only 1 wakeup each night, so that's not bad at all.

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC #1 since July 2010
    July 2011: Referred to RE, started Letrozole
    August 2011: BFP #1! M/C @ 5wks
    September 2011 - September 2012: test, after test, after test... S/A, HCG, B/W... Diagnosis: unexplained infertility. Letrozole, Metformin... nothing.
    September 2012: Diagnosed gluten intolerance; now living strict GF diet.
    November 2012: BFP #2! MM/C @ 6wks (discovered at 8wks). 2 rounds of Misoprostal - nothing. D&C December 2012.
    May 2013: BFP #3! Hoping this one sticks! 4x prometrium/day EDD: 01/25/14
    06/03/13: 1st u/s We have a heartbeat! Team green!
    01/24/14: Team green turned team pink. Baby girl was born!
    08/05/14: Surprise BFP #4! (Unmedicated, no pp period, EDD unknown)
    08/15/14: 1 u/s We have a heartbeat! Measured 6wks 2 days. EDD 04/08/15. Team green!
    04/08/15: Team green turned team pink. Baby girl was born!
    03/29/16: BFP #5! (Unmedicated, 1 cycle TTC) EDD: 11/09/16

• Options
    amt0312 said:

@pinkyxboo lucky that she goes right back to sleep! Lol, my LO is ready to play and have fun! 

Sometimes she'll just lay and babble to herself for a bit but eventually she falls back asleep. I'm grateful she does so well at night because naps are hell!

our little flower born 01.13.14
  • Options
    Yes, he has always been a terrific sleeper (at night anyway, he's not always the best napper), I am quite grateful! He usually sleeps 11 hours from 8pm to 7am. He frequently wakes up briefly between 5 and 6 but will go back to sleep if we put his paci in.

Had a minor regression at 4 months, which was also when we switched him to his crib, but he's been back to STTN for about three weeks now. Fingers crossed he keeps it up!
    TWO Babies in 2014!
    DS #1 Born 01/07/2014, DS #2 Born 12/17/2014

• Options
    DS used to sleep 8-12 hours straight a night. Then he got a stomach bug and he's been walking up 2-3 times a night since then. He's eating a ton when he does wake up.
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    LO sleeps from 7:30-4am. Up for a feed and back down until 6 or so.
  • Options
    Grace goes down btw 830-930. Her last bottle is no later then 9. She wakes btw 530-6 then goes back down for 1-1/2 hrs. Sometimes we wake up for a big wet diaper or her pacifier.
  • Options
    Viv is mostly formula fed (only breastfeeds at night and in the morning) and she mostly sleeps through the night.  Sometimes has one wake up, eats, goes back to sleep.

My son was 100% formula fed and he woke up a bajillion times a night until about 7 months old.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Blogs

https://littlebirdconfections.wordpress.com/

https://heismightyquinn.wordpress.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"