April 2013 Moms
Options

It's on *update*

none5none5 member
edited June 2014 in April 2013 Moms
It's time to find out if lightning strikes the same place twice. I am on day 2 of my IVF meds, and tomorrow I start the shots. I am doing a follistem and menopur combo since my ovaries suck. In fact, I may only have one functioning one right now. The last two ultrasounds they couldn't fine my left one. With J, it only one round, and that's what I am hoping for this time, too. I feel pretty good and more positive than I was earlier. I forgot how dizzy I get with the femara! That is my biggest concern right now, not falling! I appreciate any extra good thoughts and prayers. I hope you don't mind my sharing. We haven't told anyone we're doing this, and I could use the support. Thanks.

Had an appointment this morning, and everything looks go. I still have a left ovary! I have 4 follicles that look good, and we will retrieve them on Tuesday. Thursday or Friday will be our transfer day. It only takes one good egg! Wish us luck!  
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: It's on *update*

• Options
    You're doing femara too?   Anyway - your left one might just be "hiding".  They always had a really hard time finding mine (left as well) until the follicles started growing.  Good luck with the cycle!  I know how stressful they can be.  I'm glad you are feeling good about it though, it makes it go by so much easier.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Options
    Kate_CKate_C member
    FX for you!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    none5none5 member
    kgs0505 said:
    You're doing femara too?   Anyway - your left one might just be "hiding".  They always had a really hard time finding mine (left as well) until the follicles started growing.  Good luck with the cycle!  I know how stressful they can be.  I'm glad you are feeling good about it though, it makes it go by so much easier.
    Yes. Even with that drug combo, they only got 6 eggs last time.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    You ladies are speaking a whole new language! Fx for you I hope you get sone awesome news soon

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Options
    Good luck!
  • Options
    Good luck!

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• Options

Good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    T&P your way!!!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Options
    none5none5 member
    @knitfaced it is the same protocol. I don't remember how long, but I remember thinking how fast it went. We had our day 3 u/s on July 5th and our BFP August 1. Thanks for the kind words, ladies.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ooh very exciting!!! Good luck!!!
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Options
    Good luck
  • Options
    Good luck!!!
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Options
    Good luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    knitfaced said:
    Oh good luck! The second time around is such a different experience, although my twins are from a fet left over from my first IVF, so not really the same. I'll be sending you tons of wishes for lots of perfectly maturing follicles. How long did you stim last time? Is this the same protocol you were on for your first? I did menopur, follistm too!

Lol!  So are mine!  Except in my case, 2nd round of IVF :)  With that protocol, I was on lupron, and the highest dose possible of Gonal-F.  The other protocol with Gonal-F and menopur only got me 3 "viable" embryos (didn't work).  The second protocol got me 7 viable embryos that were pretty good. The girls came out of the second FET.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Options
    none5 said:
    @knitfaced it is the same protocol. I don't remember how long, but I remember thinking how fast it went. We had our day 3 u/s on July 5th and our BFP August 1. Thanks for the kind words, ladies.

I never realized we were cycle buddies ;) I had my day 5 u/s on July 5, two years ago and my BFP on 7/26..... From one IFer to another, good luck. I hope this time around is just as smooth sailing!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Options
    Awesome news- good luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck!!!

• Options
    Good luck on Tuesday and Thursday or Friday! Glad your left ovary was found. :)
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Options
    FX for you :)
    BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards