February 2015 Moms

Can anyone shed some light for me?

So April 29 I started bleeding and I was still on the pill at the time so I stopped and didn't take one that day. So jump to May 18 I had some spotting.. Thinking ovulation spotting based on CM at the time.. So I would be about 15 dpo.. No AF and still getting BFN. I've been on BC so long I'm not sure how long my cycles are. I used an 88 cent Walmart test today so maybe that's why.. Help!

Re: Can anyone shed some light for me?

• It sounds like you are not pregnant and your pills are skrewing with your cycle. Are you temping? If not, you don't really know when you ovulated. Plus, BC prevents you from ovulating. 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well I did stop the BC and had a full period so I should've ovulated. When I got pregnant with my son I was in my first month off the pill. I looked on line and due to having some spotting mid cycle that is why I am guessing I was ovulating around May 18.
  • Loading the player...
  • My last day taking my BC was April 28th.
  • mahalo3mahalo3 member
    edited June 2014
    Then you might be pregnant, but you might not. Keep POAS until one of them turns positive or until you start. Start temping and charting, and that will help you know when you ovulate for sure. There is a blog on the trying to get pregnant board that is very informative, and use the fertility friend app to help you. 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • It can take a few months for your cycles to regulate coming off the pills which is just as common as getting pregnant the first cycle off from all the things I've read on here. You will have to wait it out and test periodically.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hate waiting lol. Fingers crossed anyways! Thanks ladies!
  • On Saturday morning I peed on a Dollar Tree test and the line took more than two min. to show up and was super faint. I went out and bought a First Response test, and even with second morning pee (is that a term?!) the positive line showed up right away.Maybe try a more expensive test in a few days? *sorry, hate to sound snobby!
  • I've never heard of ovulation spotting.  I would wait it out and see what happens.  I like @megj2013 suggestion.  I peed on a wondfo cheapie test today and was shocked how faint it was compared the FRER ones (that said I'm going to get a FRER today because now I've caused myself to panic a bit since I saw a tiiiiiiny bit of spotting last night and am cramping a tiny bit today but probably because I haven't had any food all day! :( )
    BFP - 9/18/11 ----- m/c 9/23/11
    BFP - 7/16/12 ----- EDD 3/27/13  ----- Born 4/5/13
    BFP - 5/27/14 ----- EDD 1/31/14 or 2/4/15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • PeziPezi member
    I got pregnant right off the pill last time, but it took an extra two weeks to figure that out. So I O'd way past when I thought I would. That said it can take at least 3 months or more to regulate.  This time going off of mirena I got my cycles back right away but it took 10 months to get pregnant. So it is all a waiting game unfortunately. 
    BFP: 5/23/14 Baby #2 (It's a Girl!: Madeline Jenny):
    Brooklyn Elise: 
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"