January 2014 Moms

Life doesn't get much better than....

nolagal79nolagal79 member
edited May 2014 in January 2014 Moms
Rocking a sleeping baby while drinking a nice stout.

How about y'all? (Sorry @peanutmuse‌ I think of you everytime I write that! @BMReid‌ can back me up on the y'all though ;) )

Eta I'm drinking the stout, not the baby FTR.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Life doesn't get much better than....

• @allypittsburgh‌ enjoy the beach for me too!! Date night sounds fun!
  • Loading the player...
  • km_mdkm_md member
    Happy anniversary @Arya808‌ !!

• bee1916bee1916 member
    edited June 2014
    Last night we took our little guy to a campfire with our friends and made pudgy pies, today we went to a baby shower and then went swimming and sat by the pool all day. He was such a good boy! He is zonked out now from being so busy :) So happy summer is here!

P.S.- for me it doesn't get much better than rocking baby while enjoying a Leinenkugal's Orange Shandy. Awesome!

ETA-spelling
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Met & fell in love in '02 Married in '10
    Our first is in Heaven- we said goodbye in September 2012
  • @tarajeannette‌ please elaborate on this spritzer! I'm drinking a mojito w mint from my garden. Yum.

We had a great day. It's my bday weekend so we took the kiddos to a local amusement park with my friend and her daughter. We had a blast and DD did great. They also have this really cool splash park so we got to do that too. It was so fun.

• Finished birthday shopping for DH today and then gave him all his presents a day early including ST. Now the kids and I are eating dinner and watching Disney movies. I do have to clean the house tonight because I invited DH's friends over for his birthday. Oh and I am making a blue velvet cake, but haven't decided if I should do it tonight it in the morning.
  • I'm usually ecstatic when all 3 are finally sleeping at night!

Although we were at a wedding tonight and enjoying a few drinks with friends was fun too!

• @worleygirl‌ oh hey happy birthday!
    So yes, spritzer. I muddle the blueberries with the mint briefly and add about 2/3 wine to 1/3 seltzer. I get boxed wine because there's good ones out there and I hate opening a bottle and wasting half of it.

Here, I had to make another so I could show you. ;)

I'm totally gonna try this with raspberry :). Thanks Tara!
    Ummmm this looks great! Gonna try it tomorrow. Got a nice little Sunday Funday planned :)

• @tarajeannette‌ @allypittsburgh‌ a favorite for is something we call blue thunder. It's blueberry vodka mixed with crystal light lemonade and frozen blueberries. We make jugs and take it with us to the neighborhood pool. Delicious but potent.

• @Arya808‌ happy anniversary!!

@worleygirl‌ happy birthday!

Sounds like everybody is having a good evening!

@tarajeannette‌ that spritzer sounds great! The blueberries reminds me that it's almost time to go pick and stock up on fresh blueberries!!
  • Omg all these drinks sound so good, I'm jealous! We went to a wedding last night and they had a do-it-yourself whiskey sour station! Am I the only one still not drinking!? Boooo no fair :(
  • SO's family and I stayed at a hotel for two nights for his sister's bday. It doesn't get any better while SO watches DD that I soaked in the bathtub.
  • Doesn't get much better than DD sleeping in til 9:40 today (usually wakes up at 7-7:30) and H making me bacon, eggs, toast and coffee for breakfast! Best morning ever, especially since DD is always all smiles in the morning.
  • Last night DD#1 was resting her head on my lap while DD#2 was eating. It was pretty sweet. 
  • @tarajeannette‌ @nolagal79‌ Blueberries. Check. Soda water. Check. Mint. Check. White wine. Check. It's on tonight!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"