November 2014 Moms

Weight gain :) How much so far and how far along?

Re: Weight gain :) How much so far and how far along?

• CPM13CPM13 member
    12 pounds, 16 weeks (with twins)

About where I would like to be. And enjoying the process. ;)

• 9 pounds at 17 weeks. We just got back from vacation, and I ate all the food. I also think I'm retaining some water from all the salt water taffy I ate. Oops.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • shindylahoeshindylahoe member
    edited May 2014
    16 weeks +10ish pounds

Eta: I didn't pay super close attention to my pre-pregnancy weight so give or take a few.

I usually gain 35-40lbs during pregnancy. I'm a big gainer unfortunately.
  • I'm 16wks 5 days and I'm down 10 pounds. I have been pretty heavy even before my pregnancy, so the doctor said he would like me to keep the weight gain down as much as possible with the max being 20 pounds. He seems pretty happy about the weight loss, and I'm happy because all my clothes still fit fine and I haven't had to spend money on maternity clothes.

TTC #1 since November 2008

3 MC: #1 at 8wks (blighted ovum) opted for D&C, #2 at 6wks natural, #3 at 12wks (no heartbeat) opted for D&C.
    EDD 11/11/2014..... Heard a heartbeat for the very first time at 8w2d and I couldn't be more excited!!! The fact that this LO has a heartbeat gives me hope that I may get to be a mother after all!!
  • 17 weeks today!!! Yayyyyy! 10 lbs so far, NOOOOOOO!
  • MtClodMtClod member
    Lost 10 lbs in the beginning but I've gained 5 back at 16 weeks.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Up 9 lbs at 18 weeks.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Up 10lbs at 18 weeks -- I'm 5'10 and started at 152.. A little worried that I'm up 10 already but my doctor isn't concerned at all (especially since I was on progestrone till 12 weeks) so I'll just go with it I guess.

BabyName Ticker
    image imageimageimage

• 3 lbs, almost 15 weeks
  • 4 lbs at 18w1d
    Mom to Carter, Kendall, Kiersten and Baby O #4

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Not exactly sure what I started at....but I am pretty sure I am up around 10-11 pounds. I am 16 weeks this Monday coming. I have my monthly appt Monday morning , so I am curious what their scale says. Mine at home has been hanging out around 146 and I am 5'4". Pretty sure I started around 135 ish. Had my extra winter insulation when I got knocked up. :(

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

• Down 13 lbs, 16 weeks this coming Monday. I'm sick of being sick (but I know it's worth it)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am up 6 or 7lbs at 17 w 4d. Just in the past 2 weeks I have gone up 4lbs.
    Kaitlyn - born November 7, 2014
  • Down 1 lb at 14 weeks 2 days.
  • 1lb at 14 weeks
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm up 6lbs.  I gained all of it early-ish in the 1st tri because I felt so crappy and I ate whatever seemed like it might stay down (hint, it wasn't vegetables).  Fortunately, since week 11 I've felt much better and my weight has just stayed put.  I'm almost 15 weeks.

My fur-babies Chuck Norris, Stella, and Lucy
    imageimageimage

BFP #1 1/4/14; EDD 9/16/14;  mc 1/17/14 
    BFP #2 3/12/14; baby girl born 11/21/14          
  • I haven't gained much. I've been trying to avoid the scale but I still check occasionally. So far looks like just 1lb. I'm 15 weeks. MW hasn't said anything about the non-gain throughout 15 weeks so I assume it should be fine? I am thinner and a little more fit than I ever was w my first two so this time will be a little different. I just want to gain in a healthy way but not balloon up.
  • 8-9lbs at 16weeks with twins. Was on progesterone and estrogen first 12 weeks. Dr is happy.
  • Jpinky9Jpinky9 member
    edited June 2014
    I lost about 4lbs in the first tri, at my OB appt last week I was 17w3d and was up 4.9lbs from my pre pregnancy weight. I never weigh myself in between appt's, just when I go to the dr.
  • missymayemissymaye member
    edited June 2014
    I started at 104 (I'm only 5') and haven't changed. My OB is starting to get a little concerned and has challenged me to put on a pound a week for the next three weeks. I just don't know why I am having so much trouble putting weight on :( I have always struggled with weight gain due to IBS but I have actually been eating a lot and feeling great. Hopefully the scale will start to move soon!

Edit: I am 17 weeks tomorrow!
    Pregnancy Tickerimageimage
  • Up 10 lbs at 15 weeks. Thankfully the weight gain kind of stopped at 12 weeks but it was a really fast gain. Weird!

• I had a lot of extra weight to begin with, so initially I lost weight. My last weigh-in was 14weeks1day - gained 2lbs from my last appointment. I'm actually less than where I started at, but of course this is bound to change, since my appetite is back!
    BabyFetus Tickerimage
  • jj0313jj0313 member
    17 weeks. I lost two pounds after finding out and have gained two back. This is a small miracle as I was just in Europe for two weeks and ate everything in sight!
  • I gained six pounds the first week after conception and then another two in the following week or so for a total of 8 pounds.   I have not gained any more weight since week 4.  I am 10 weeks (a December mom).  
  • I am down 4lbs at 17 weeks. 
  • Up 10lbs at 16w 2d.... not cool if you ask me, but I haven't been eating the best. Hoping to get myself back on track and that the weight gain will get back under control.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 6-7 pounds, 16 weeks.

• I'm up 15 lbs at 16 weeks. I'm pretty upset. I've nicknamed myself Orka. I'm completely off my diet. I can't cook let alone touch raw meat. I've been living off Mac and cheese. Just recently have been feeling better and starting to cook. Hopefully I can start back on my diet but I doubt it. Hopefully I can keep it to 30 lbs this time. Last time was 25 and most weight came on in beginning
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} BabyFruit Ticker}
  • krissykris89krissykris89 member
    edited June 2014
    About 6 to 8lbs and I'm 15 weeks. I was overweight prior to becoming pregnant so taking belly pictures to show progress makes me feel like I ate a huge burrito from chipotle.

My doctor said being I'm heavier than my suggested weight for my height and body style he said gaining 25-30lbs would be acceptable. That terrifies me, does anyone else feel this way?
  • I'm with @annieroo13 and @musicalmommy3 on this one. I am not weighing myself. I'll let my doctor do that. I'm growing a human, so I'm going to gain weight.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • There's a sick part of me that's jealous of those who have lost weight, although I know that severe nausea/ morning sickness is nothing to be jealous of. It's really hard for me for some reason to adjust my mind to know it's ok and healthy to be putting on weight. Sigh. Trying my best...
  • ktibbits1 said:
    There's a sick part of me that's jealous of those who have lost weight, although I know that severe nausea/ morning sickness is nothing to be jealous of. It's really hard for me for some reason to adjust my mind to know it's ok and healthy to be putting on weight. Sigh. Trying my best...

Don't be jealous of me. I had to start eating more healthy because I was diagnosed with a fatty liver and then got pregnant. Being on a diet while pregnant is one of the hardest things I have ever done,
  • Up 15 lbs at 16 week appointment. Oops! I was a consistent runner before I got pregnant and stopped because I was nervous immediately when I found out. Doctor says I need to be exercising... Guess I better start back up!
  • 14 weeks & 3 days - I've gained 2.2kgs (4.8lbs). Started off small - 5'1" & 48kgs (107lbs). This is my first pregnancy and all the weight has gone on my tummy & breasts so far! Let's hope that continues! :)
  • I haven't weighed myself and haven't been weighed since my monthly OB appointment almost a month ago. I go back this week so I will probably weigh myself before that appointment so I won't be totally shocked.
  • zengal said:
    Dang. I guess I should slow down...I've gained 9 and I'm 15 weeks! But mmm, donuts.
    This. I'm 15 weeks today and have also gained 9. Nutritionist has me tracking my calories as I started out overweight.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Today was my 16 week appt...I lost 2 pounds from last time. I blame it on my clothes/shoes being different though. :)

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

• @Maelara‌ I'm sure that's not easy! I know it sounds terrible and irrational, I should count myself lucky, and I do for the most part. I'm sorry you're dealing with that, I don't know anything about it but hope you're feeling as well as possible! Thanks for putting things into perspective.
  • 16 weeks 4 days and I have only gained 1 lb. Before I got pregnant I would drink a few cups of coffee a day and have a glass of wine almost every night. So my doctors assume that the little weight gain is probably becuase cutting the coffee and wine I lost a little bit of weight in the mean time. As my belly grows though I definetely hope to gain more weight soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"