November 2014 Moms
Options

Weight gain :) How much so far and how far along?

6 lbs so far/16 wks. Too bad I put on 15 lbs (or more) in the 6 months leading up to this pregnancy :/
~Jen
Married since 8.17.03
Mom to Richard 7.24.05, Ava 3.27.08, Isabella 5.19.09 & Timothy 10.22.14

Re: Weight gain :) How much so far and how far along?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    2lbs. Lately my stomach hurts after I eat anything. Maybe I should stop eating fries....
  • Options
    I was on a super restricted diet before I got pg and had just reached my pre-baby weight. I've gained 20lbs and I'm 15 weeks, but it seems to have plateaued lately.

It's just my body type, unfortunately. I'm the only non-diabetic woman in my family, so I can't really eat many carbs without blowing up.

I'm trying to enjoy this time of eating whatever now, because I'm going to be on a diet for the rest of my life.
    Elkanah Brave, born 02/06/2012 7:26am
  • Options
    hjennihjenni member
    I lost 11lbs during the first trimester and now I'm 9lbs down from my starting weight. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

N14 October Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the third trimester (especially when DH eats my pregnancy food)

• Options
    MaelaraMaelara member
    nonoemily said:
    I was on a super restricted diet before I got pg and had just reached my pre-baby weight. I've gained 20lbs and I'm 15 weeks, but it seems to have plateaued lately. It's just my body type, unfortunately. I'm the only non-diabetic woman in my family, so I can't really eat many carbs without blowing up. I'm trying to enjoy this time of eating whatever now, because I'm going to be on a diet for the rest of my life.

I totally understand this. It's pretty much the same for me. I just want all the food :((
  • Options
    shan24shan24 member
    5.5 lbs at 16 weeks. I'm pretty happy about it seeing as I feel like I've gained at least 15
  • Options
    Up 4 pounds at almost 17 weeks
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1 pound, 18 weeks today.
    We're welcoming a girl to our family--Audrey Kay!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 8.28.10 | Me: 26 DH: 26 | Due with our First | EDD 11.01.14
  • Options
    Up 5 pounds at almost 14 weeks. 
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

• Options
    3 lbs...15 weeks tomorrow
  • Options
    I've gained about 9lbs at 17 weeks. I started out pretty thin, about 122 at 5'6. I've given into every craving, so that has to stop! I think most of my weight gain came during my first trimester where all that kept the nausea away was carbs and starchy foods. I've been weight conscious my whole life, so I definitely admit that I've really let myself indulge in ways I never would before my bfp!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    1 lb. almost 15 weeks.
  • Options
    less than a pound and I will be 15w on Monday. 

IAmPregnant Ticker

First Met: March 13, 2009
    Married: September 13, 2012 
    BFP: March 4, 2014
    EDD: 11/25/2014 
    Three furbabies: Franklin (8) Amos (4) Sasha (2) 

• Options
    8 pounds and 18.5 weeks tomorrow! I'm so proud because my last pregnancy I gained 25pounds by this time! So I'm a restricted diet bc I got to big and had to many problems
  • Options
    5 pounds. 14 wks. But I started off 20 lbs heavier than I'd like to be. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MrsC430MrsC430 member
    6 pounds, 15 weeks (tomorrow) w/ twins.

It's twin girls!! Born on 11-2-14!
  • Options
    sparklingwhitsparklingwhit member
    edited May 2014
    I lost about five lbs in the first tri and have managed to gain it plus an additional 3 lbs since!

I'm almost 18 weeks.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ed16564ed16564 member
    Ugh. I was 6 lbs up at 13 weeks and I'll be 16 Monday- I'm afraid to look.
  • Options
    6 pounds -- 17 weeks
  • Options
    I'm up 4-5 pounds at 16 weeks. I'm the heaviest I've ever been in my life. I was already near my heaviest when I got my bfp. I'm happy with the gain though. I think it is reasonable and that is what I'm aiming for throughout my pregnancy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Last appt. at a little over twelve weeks i had lost almost three pounds, but I started this pregnancy ten pounds heavier than i did with my first. My next appt. is in a few weeks and i was 14 weeks on Friday so we shall see.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Started out at about 112lb. First weigh in at 12w3d and I was 123. Then I got sick and dehydrated at 13w and was down to 119. Now at 14w back up to 123. 

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    17 weeks and up 18 lbs. Doctor doesn't seem concerned thank goodness. Was 143 lbs at 5'11 when I got pregnant so hoping the gain early was because I was on the low end of my weight limit. I haven't gained anything over the past 2 weeks.
  • Options
    Up 4 pounds at 17 weeks. I am pretty health conscious, so that's with barely any indulging and hitting the pavement either walking or running 20-30 miles a week.
  • Options
    jlafernejlaferne member
    edited May 2014
    I've gained 5-6lbs and I'm 15.1 weeks along.
    I started at 121lbs (first pregnancy I started at 112lbs so I didn't get all the baby weight off from my DS who was born last July). I'm about 126-127lbs now.
    photo IMG_4987_zpsffdba3b5.jpg
  • Options
    mtusnowmtusnow member
    18 weeks tomorrow. Up 6-7lbs, all since week 12. 
    Before that it was small ups and downs, so basically level. Its great that food at dinnertime isn't such a chore. Yay for nausea decreasing and food tasting better!
  • Options
    17 weeks, gained 5 pounds. 
    Bfp #1: 2/20/2014 Baby girl born on 11/3/2014
    Anniversary

nov 2014 

• Options
    NunyaBennisNunyaBennis member
    edited May 2014
    tugglek23 said:

17 weeks and up 18 lbs. Doctor doesn't seem concerned thank goodness. Was 143 lbs at 5'11 when I got pregnant so hoping the gain early was because I was on the low end of my weight limit. I haven't gained anything over the past 2 weeks.

Yaaaaay, I'm not alone! I've plateaued for a couple of weeks now after packing on around 15 lbs pretty early on and was also on my low end of my height's weight range.

eta: couple days shy of 17 weeks
  • Options
    I'm not really keeping track to be honest. I was weighed at my last doctor's appointment at 13/14 weeks and I had gained 4 pounds which I was happy with, but I haven't weighed myself since. I will be 17 weeks tomorrow and I have my first OB appointment so I will find out how much more I've gained then.
  • Options
    Up 1 lb at 17.6 weeks. Walking religiously!!!
    Can't wait to meet our little frijolito!!

imageimage
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I'm up 11-12 lbs at 17 weeks, which is a few more than I would like. Unfortunately I started this pregnancy at my heaviest weight, a good 20 lbs over my ideal, which means that my MW recommends I only gain 20lbs total. Argh! I think my biggest problem is that I'm an "all or nothing" dieter/exerciser. If I'm trying to lose weight I totally commit and eat super healthy and exercise lots, but since I'm obviously not trying to lose weight I'm having a hard time controlling my eating. At least I'm still walking the dog and getting some hikes in!
    First time mom, due November 7 2014
  • Options
    5-7 pounds @ 15 weeks, it's already freaking me out, I was still trying to lose weight before I got pregnant so back to gaining isn't what I really want right now, but it's all for baby :-) Hopefully I don't gain too much!

• Options
    ccamccam member
    Up 5lbs at 14 weeks.

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Options
    I lost 10lbs once I found out. Then my doctor said I don't need to gain more then 15 lbs at 16 weeks now and only put on about a lb so really guess down 9.
    I have struggled with finding anything that taste good except carbs. trying to be cautious.very over weight to begin with.
    hoping after the babycan get back down to weight when we got married which is 35 lbs from right now.
  • Options
    wallygirlwallygirl member
    edited May 2014
    At my last appt I was down 5#. I go to the ob next week and I'm sure I've gained because my appetite is back and most of my food aversions are gone.
    Edit: 15 weeks tomorrow
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    3 lbs. and I am. 15 weeks, 2 days
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"