August 2013 Moms
Options

Working mom checkin

How was your (hopefully) short week?

Qotw: what do you do when you hit that wall midday? Snack? Go for a walk? Coffee? 5 hour energy?

Re: Working mom checkin

• Options

My week dragged horribly! I found out yesterday that they are having our new senior manager sit with me for a couple hours so he can learn what our team does. I take it as a compliment, but it's nerve racking. I hope it goes well.

I go for a walk outside the office when I hit a wall, followed by a cup of coffee. It usually works.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Was not a short week for me...BAH...but was an easy week at least. I am taking a 3d weekend this weekend...cannot wait

When I am in the middle of my shift...I end up usually getting a snack...working the night shift is hard

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Crazy. I got more responsibilities, so more work and same pay isn't fun. I'm thankful I had Monday off though.

Get on TB then play Candy Crush. It wakes me up being distracted from mundane work.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options
    This week was not short but it went fast. This week coming up is short!! Only 3 days!!

I usually eat an apple or cup of coffee.
  • Options
    I was sick last weekend and had to take a sick day on Tuesday, so my week was really short. However, it was the longest 3 day week ever! I'm stressed because I'm trying to finish all of my grading so I can get the fourth quarter finished before final exams start. Only 2 weeks left of the school year for me!

My schedule at work is pretty tight, so it's hard to do anything when I hit the wall. I'm going to try having a snack of fruit when I get home this week and see if that helps.

• Options
    My week was short, but the ever since I went back after maternity leave I just can't get happy about my job anymore! I used to love it and was a very dedicated employee. Now I absolutely dread every day I have to be there away from my lo! It gets harder every week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"