December 2013 Moms
Options

AW: 6 months

Bee turned six months old on Thursday, while I was out of town for work. At her appointment yesterday, she was 14 lbs. flat and 25.25" long. 18th percentile, movin' up in the world!

Lilypie - (V9Ze)

Re: AW: 6 months

• Options
    She is beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    She is adorable!! :x

My sweet girl Lilijana Jane 12/16/13
    View Full Size Image 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ktrue85Ktrue85 member
    BEE!!! You're growing up so beautifully!
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
  • Options
    Goooorgeous.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Omg she's adorable!!!!!

Eta: my kid is huge compared to her! Lol

Haha, EVERYONE'S KID IS HUGE COMPARED TO HER. My friens's daughter who was born 2 days after Bee was 15 lbs at four months! I think I'm producing 1% milk or something.
    Oh goodness, Lilijana was 16.6lbs at her 4 mo (but EBF)! :-/ @-) I've got a chubs on my hands!

My sweet girl Lilijana Jane 12/16/13
    View Full Size Image 
  • Options

Omg she's adorable!!!!!

Eta: my kid is huge compared to her! Lol

Haha, EVERYONE'S KID IS HUGE COMPARED TO HER. My friens's daughter who was born 2 days after Bee was 15 lbs at four months! I think I'm producing 1% milk or something.
    Our LO is inching near 15lbs and will be 6 months in a couple weeks, so you're not alone! She's also pretty long too!
  • Options
    What a cutie! Hallie turned 6 months on Tuesday and is 13.5 lbs (still well over double her birthweight), so you're not alone!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    lijahlijah member
    Leila was 12 lbs last time she was weighed and she's almost 6 months. Nice to see some other petite babies on here:) she's adorable!
  • Options
    Beautiful little lady!

• Options
    She's an absolute doll!!! What a cutie.

We ride the 20th percentile curve here too. I told her doc she was the smallest one at "school" and he said do NOT compare her to other babies, she is always just going to be HER. I know you didn't say you were concerned with it or anything I just thought it was a really cool thing for him to say ;).

• Options
    Beautiful!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"