December 2014 Moms
Options

Pregnancy Apps?

Hi, all. Anyone use a pregnancy app that they like? What's the advantage or point of doing it? I have an iPad not an iPhone but I think it bight be fun to have personalized info. I'm reading your pregnancy week by week, and I wonder if it will be a lot of the same information? Do you use a free one or are the ones that you pay for much better. Come to think of it, I'm sure the bump has an app. Is it any good? Thanks in advance for any answers that you might be able to give.

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...

Re: Pregnancy Apps?

• Options
    Ovia pregnancy is a good free one, it gives you updates on what's going on with your little one and you can add your symptoms and moods etc.
  • Options
    path75path75 member
    I am thinking about getting one once I have my first appt. I will have to try out the suggestions. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    HeorwigHeorwig member
    I second Ovia pregnancy. I really like it so far.
    BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"