October 2013 Moms

Hotels in Boston

edited May 2014 in October 2013 Moms
We are going with some family to Boston in august and are looking for a nice hotel with a pool. Near the Gillette stadium as some of my cousins will be going to a concert while there.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hotels in Boston

• Gillette is actually in Foxboro which is a good 30 minutes from downtown Boston. That being said, if staying near Gillette is the priority, there are a few right in the area near the stadium (they'll be pricey though, if still available now).
  • megs1409 said:

Gillette is actually in Foxboro which is a good 30 minutes from downtown Boston. That being said, if staying near Gillette is the priority, there are a few right in the area near the stadium (they'll be pricey though, if still available now).

Thanks.. I noticed how $$$ they are.. Crazy! Some are like $600 a night
  • Loading the player...
  • I love the Renascence hotel in Foxboro next door to Gillette and you can just walk to all the stores.  The Lux level movie theatre is seriously the best.  Providence is only 20 minutes from Foxboro too.  You might find cheap hotels in Attleboro.
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• has615 said:

I love the Renascence hotel in Foxboro next door to Gillette and you can just walk to all the stores.  The Lux level movie theatre is seriously the best.  Providence is only 20 minutes from Foxboro too.  You might find cheap hotels in Attleboro.

This. We stayed at the Renaissance for a wedding and it was great, but pretty sure this gets very pricey for event days/nights!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"