September 2014 Moms

Father's Day Gift Idea..

JulyMomma2U2JulyMomma2U2 member
edited May 2014 in September 2014 Moms
Before my first was born almost 2 years ago, I had gotten DH a shirt made up for Father's Day that said "Proud New Daddy" and then underneath "It's a Boy".. he absolutely LOVED it.. I packed in in my hospital bag, and he wore it under his scrubs for delivery.. and actually wore it the entire next day, too.. I was worried at first he'd think it was cheesy.. but, he really did love having it :)  Any of you FTM/FTDs, this could be an awesome gift idea :)  Don't mind the super dorky expression.. he was on cloud nine since we were just about to go into the delivery room to have our son!! But, this is the only picture I have of him wearing it! ETA:  Found another picture!

Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!

Re: Father's Day Gift Idea..

• So cute!!

Lindsay & Nicholas

12/21/11

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I think I've said this before but I am making hubby a basket of onesies themed to his interests. There's a onesie with an iPod on it with a matching Tshirt for hubby that has a tape, one that says "caddy in training" and has golf clubs, one that says "dad's personal trainer" bc husband has lost 100 lbs since last August, one that has a bow tie... Also the worlds tiniest pair of shiny black soft penny loafers. I'm looking for a few more to complete the gift.

imageimage

• portentosaportentosa member
    edited May 2014
    That's adorable! He looks so proud and excited. I ordered a couple of onesies with video game references that SO will hopefully love. My favourite is the Companion Cube one. Can't wait to see him hold her in it! I'm also knitting them matching beard/braid toques, but I doubt I'll finish in time for Fathers Day.
    We were team green and only a month pregnant so I didn't get him anything for Father's Day... but once DS was born he definitely aquired some video game and Battlestar Galitica onesies for DH. My favorite is "Viper Nugget".  He also has some Star Wars and Labyrinth for me. ;)

DH's first Father's Day gift was a popcorn bowl that DS 'helped' me paint. <3
    imageimage
  • braybeebraybee member

I just bought my husband a mug that says, "World's Okayest Dad". It cracked me up. Hopefully he'll see the joke in it. If not, I'll owe big time.

Hahaha!! I need that! Where'd you get it from?
  • I ordered my husband a marvel comic diaper bag.

BabyFruit Tickerimage

• Got DH a Doctor Who TARDIS shirt with a matching onesie for LO. I know he will get a kick out of them

~*~
    Together since 03/27/2007
    Married 07/20/2013

BFP #1 01/18/2014, EDD 09/26/2014, Team Green
    DD born 09/21/2014

image image 
  • Ecat504Ecat504 member
    This is what I plan to do, found it on Pinterest,
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • He has 3 kids, one lives in Florida so I couldn't do a group picture.   I got the letters D and A and took pictures of them and spelled out dad and put in a three slot picture frame he loved it.  DH got me one of our favorite pictures of DS drawn by an artist, it was awesome.

I think this year won't be a big deal, movers stole his beats by dre so he will be very happy to get a new pair so that is what I will be going with.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"