Stay at Home Moms

Friday RAWV:

Random: I really like that this has been named RAWV. 

Vent: The "sign up for the bump" thingy at the top of the page drives me crazy. Make it go away!! Can I make it go away?

Aw: I am feeling better after the FFC today. So I bought steaks for dinner and plan on feeding ds left over KD and veggies and putting him to bed then having a nice steak dinner with DH and connecting. I feel like I haven't really seen him all week.

Random: The fertility meds are giving me different side effects this month. I am SO tired and feeling extremely not in the mood for sex. Ugh. Inferility sucks ass. 
Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Friday RAWV:

• Out on a date or out with the kids @CnAmom? I hope you have a great time either way. 

• caybehcaybeh member
    Random: My parents are coming for the weekend.

Vent: I'm pooped after getting everything ready for them to come. I didn't think I had that much to do, but man am I exhausted now.

Aw: Scored a power wheels 4-wheeler thing at a garage sale today for $2. It needs a battery though. The battery and charger will be about $30 all together. I consider it a good deal for how much they cost new!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • R: I'm measuring 3 weeks behind, but I still feel huge.
    AW: DH found out he is getting a promotion and raise!
    V: I have too many projects half started and no motivation to finish them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aw: Dh came downstairs after getting changed from is work clothes in a shirt i have only ever seen a picture of him wearing from college. It fits him really well and he feels great in it. Za Za Za zoom... Hottie. Lol

• Random: i had a beer (1) with dinner. And now i am drunk. Can feel my face. Might fall asleep. Lol. Apparently i need to drink more to up my tolerance. Lol

• Vent: I've been sick with a wicked sinus infection the past couple of days and haven't gotten down and played with ds much as a result. I know how badly he wanted to go outside, but I just wasn't up for it. He saw some kids playing basketball outside, and came up to me, pointed at the door, and started yelling "Go! Go!" That's his new word, lol. Yesterday along the same lines, he picked up his shoes, threw them at the door and started yelling "bye!" over and over. Poor kiddo.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • Vent: DOMS!! Ow ow ow. I can barely walk and sitting down on the toilet takes forever because it hurts so much.

random: I had to change my MFP username and I wish it was that easy here.

aw: I did cardio despite the pain and ate well today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"